Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Angelus Mortis wrote:
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ wrote:
Angelus Mortis wrote:
Angelus Mortis wrote:
Angelus Mortis wrote:
Owo Nice Profile pic Sparrow. )

(Thank you, it is my precious divine horse on Howrse. She is my favorite. Her name is Earth, and she was drawn after the planet. (: )

I see. XD Well, she looks epic. )

(Yay! Epicness! Thank you! I am on the Ipad, so I had taken a screenshot. I actually have a bunch of pics sitting around that are perfect to use on here!)

Yeah...I noticed the tab thingy higher up on the profile pic. XD And that's cool, I wanted to use a painting or abstract drawing for my profile pic, but for the time being this will have to do. )

(I edited it, but it didn't go through. xD I may try digital art this summer, but I need to sort things out....)
Oh, cool. :3 Traditional art is more my thing, as for the life of me I can't use technically to do stuff like that. That's why I have people do layouts for me. XD )

Copperpelt wrote:
(Ill reply in a minute im on the phone! ))
'Kay. ^^)

(Agh, I poofed! >.< )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:04 pm

It's fine. ^^)
And right now I'm trying to tell someone nicely I don't really do a certain type of role-play. .3. I feel kinda bad..I feel like I'm dissing them. DX)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Aww, I know it's awkward! That's why I try to avoid those rps and people...... xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Yeah...XD They understood though, at least I think they do, and I said I'd help them with the role-play they wanted to make. Just not join. )

EDIT: Never mind... .3. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:32 pm

(Okay! What to do.........)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:34 pm

(I'm back... Sorry guys! I'll reply now.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:35 pm

(It's fine with me! I was just wondering what to do.......Is that your dog?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Yeah...o3o )
Oh, I saw you liked my post with the mods E-mail. Are you gonna E-mail then as well? )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 pm

(Me?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Garry looked around, smiling at Mabel,"Morning darling." The he looked at the butler. However, once he saw that the Butler didn't seem so pleased with the fact that they had a guest, he began to worry. His brow furrowed,"Who has decided to visit us this really in the morning? "

"...Well, my lord, she is very young. She was dropped off at the door just a few moments ago. She says you are her uncle."

Garry's face went blank. If she was who he thought she was, then he knew why she was here. If t was who he thought it was, it meant that his sister was dead. He couldn't believe it. It felt like a knife to his heart.

"Papa?" Ana asked softly to her dad.

Garry ignored her,"Isadora, I need you to come with me. Ana, Mabel... Stay here please." He got up without another word and looked that the Butler,"Take me to her."

Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:56 pm

((Lol No, I got it off of this website. I was going to put a pic of my dog though but I couldn't find one Sad I'm replying to Dracul now Moon Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Angelus Mortis wrote:
Copperpelt wrote:
Cliff was saddend with his response. He thought Dracul needed to be more spontanious.  "Well, I had planned to.  It's a good place to meet new people and I think it could be fun." He suddenly had an idea, before he stepped into the bath he looked at Dracul,"Why don't you come with me? I know you say you don't enjoy them, but I think I can convince you otherwise. "

((Its okay mine arent great cause im on my phone.

And sure If youd like to rp im all for that Sparrow!))
Dracul: Uh...new people? Fun? Yeah...I bet. )

New people...? Fun...? I worked at a circus...And what goes on behind the closed curtains are shocking to say the least. Thought Dracul. Honestly, one of the reasons he never went to carnivals and the like was because you could never be too sure when you'd run into an old 'friend'. Or that one person you served six years ago at the candy stand still remember you and step up to talk and end up letting stuff slip, though it was unlikely.  Still, he bowed slightly to Cliff and replied in a tone of voice that didn't discourage farther conversation, but didn't promote it either.   "If you wish for me to accompany you, I will oblige, my lord. Though I cannot say I'll be much of a companion." He turned then, opening his master's wardrobe to ready his outfit for the day, and set out a dressing gown for him to wear once he got out of the bath.

Cliff grinned and stepped into the bath,"I think you'll surprise yourself. You never know what can happen, Dracul. Maybe, heaven forbid, you'll enjoy yourself." He said with a hint of humor in his voice. He bathed himself quickly because he knew he had gotten up late today. He put on his robe and walked out, his hair wet, but he ran a towel through it quickly so it dried a bit more. "Honestly, if you don't want to go, I won't force you. However, I think you should consider it. It could be good for you."
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:02 pm

(Me?)

Yup. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:14 pm

No, I just liked it to let you know I was back! xD)

Mabel dipped her head, but watched their conversation intensely. She tried to act disinterested, but the girl wanted to find out more. "Alright, papa." She turned to Ana. Might as well talk to her about last night first! I should hurry though.

Isadora stood up and flattened her skirt delicately. "Of course." The Countess was deep in thought about the girl. Why is she here? What has happened? She strode out of the room and paused outside the doorway for her husband.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Angelus Mortis wrote:
Copperpelt wrote:
Cliff was saddend with his response. He thought Dracul needed to be more spontanious.  "Well, I had planned to.  It's a good place to meet new people and I think it could be fun." He suddenly had an idea, before he stepped into the bath he looked at Dracul,"Why don't you come with me? I know you say you don't enjoy them, but I think I can convince you otherwise. "

((Its okay mine arent great cause im on my phone.

And sure If youd like to rp im all for that Sparrow!))
Dracul: Uh...new people? Fun? Yeah...I bet. )

New people...? Fun...? I worked at a circus...And what goes on behind the closed curtains are shocking to say the least. Thought Dracul. Honestly, one of the reasons he never went to carnivals and the like was because you could never be too sure when you'd run into an old 'friend'. Or that one person you served six years ago at the candy stand still remember you and step up to talk and end up letting stuff slip, though it was unlikely.  Still, he bowed slightly to Cliff and replied in a tone of voice that didn't discourage farther conversation, but didn't promote it either.   "If you wish for me to accompany you, I will oblige, my lord. Though I cannot say I'll be much of a companion." He turned then, opening his master's wardrobe to ready his outfit for the day, and set out a dressing gown for him to wear once he got out of the bath.

Cliff grinned and stepped into the bath,"I think you'll surprise yourself. You never know what can happen, Dracul. Maybe, heaven forbid, you'll enjoy yourself." He said with a hint of humor in his voice. He bathed himself quickly because he knew he had gotten up late today. He put on his robe and walked out, his hair wet, but he ran a towel through it quickly so it dried a bit more. "Honestly, if you don't want to go, I won't force you.  However, I think you should consider it. It could be good for you."
Dracul simply shrugged, not really wanting to discuss the matter farther. "I will go, my lord. But I think one of your sisters would be better suited to go with you. But that's just my personal opinion on the matter." He said, setting out the day's outfit; a pair of black dress pants, already ironed and pressed the night before, a simply, yet classy, white dress shirt with french button cuffs, along silver cuff links with Cliff's family emblem, a light gray waist coat with matching silver buttons, and a suit jacket of deep black that matched perfectly with the pants. Along with a pair of Italian-made leather shoes that Dracul had recently got from a old 'friend'. "Do not forget that you have a meeting later on in the day." Dracul reminded Cliff, changing the subject from the Carnival completely. Adding after looking at Cliff for a moment with an unreadable look. "You can also tell me what your dream was about, if that will help with anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:29 pm

No, I just liked it to let you know I was back! xD)

Mabel dipped her head, but watched their conversation intensely. She tried to act disinterested, but the girl wanted to find out more. "Alright, papa." She turned to Ana. Might as well talk to her about last night first! I should hurry though.

Isadora stood up and flattened her skirt delicately. "Of course." The Countess was deep in thought about the girl. Why is she here? What has happened? She strode out of the room and paused outside the doorway for her husband.

((We need Bear to come on here too. /: ))

Garry stopped just before he opened the door. He let the butler go and turned to his wife. "Isadora.." His expression was one full of distress. "I have a confession to make before we go through that door. But before I tell you, I need you to know I didn't mean to keep this from you for so long.."

Ana was very confused. She watched them leave and looked at Mabel,"I don't suppose you know what that was about?" She asked, hoping for answers.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Dracul simply shrugged, not really wanting to discuss the matter farther. "I will go, my lord. But I think one of your sisters would be better suited to go with you. But that's just my personal opinion on the matter." He said, setting out the day's outfit; a pair of black dress pants, already ironed and pressed the night before, a simply, yet classy, white dress shirt with french button cuffs, along silver cuff links with Cliff's family emblem, a light gray waist coat with matching silver buttons, and a suit jacket of deep black that matched perfectly with the pants. Along with a pair of Italian-made leather shoes that Dracul had recently got from a old 'friend'. "Do not forget that you have a meeting later on in the day." Dracul reminded Cliff, changing the subject from the Carnival completely. Adding after looking at Cliff for a moment with an unreadable look. "You can also tell me what your dream was about, if that will help with anything." wrote:

Clifford looked at Dracul with a tired expression,"It was that obvious?" He sighed,"Sometimes I think you know me too well." He let Dracul help him dress. "But you're right, would you mind if I told you about it?"
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 pm

((I'll be back on later you guys! You should find people for eachother to roleplay with too Smile I have to go to the gym for now.. BLAH! ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:44 pm

'Kay. ^^ See ya later. )

Dracul smiled slightly, as he shraightened out Cliff's shirt, then buttoning up his vest. "There used to be a time where I had to know what the people around me were thinking, also the sweating and shagged expression when I walked in tip me off." He finished soon, leaving the suit for last and frowned at the state of Cliff's hair, guiding him to the vanity, and seated the lord and beginning to tackle the mess of thick brown hair. "And you can tell me anything you like; I believe there is little left in this world that will surprise me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:31 pm

I think I've figured this out.... xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:39 pm

Bear of the Sea wrote:
I think I've figured this out.... xD

BEARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

(Sorry for poof!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Greetings Bear. XD )
It looks like I'm the only one do didn't use their WCF SN. o3o )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:43 pm

I guess so. Hey, I'm thinking about making a clan here and opening a graphics shop xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:43 pm

I have my own website like this too! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:47 pm

You should. :3 )

And oh, really? o3o What's the website like? )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next