Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:49 pm

((It's very good! :3 ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:50 pm

((Lol wait is Belle a new character? Or the old one? ))
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:51 pm

{ Thanks! That Downton Abbey pic though <33 I actually want to visit Highclere castle though like that would be amazing <3 cx }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:52 pm

((That honestly would be so cool to be able to go through there and see everything for yourself! I would go in a heartbeat if I could! ))
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:52 pm

{ Well, I posted her form a day or so before the thread was deleted, and I never got to actually rp, but she's my only character so far. So she's not new c: }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:53 pm

((Okay so yeah you can, just make sure that (eventually ) you retype her forum. It doesn't have ot be detailed if you don't want to . I know I hate rewriting those things. ))
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:54 pm

{ I know! Oh well. cx I'm following the official Downton Abbey Instagram account, which is fun to look at. They have all of these behind the scenes shots of the next season and oh my goodness, I can't wait any longer. ;-;

Alright, I'll probably work on it later today. ^^ Thanks! }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:55 pm

I really need to get with the times...Xd I don't have a instagram, a twitter, or basically anything. )
So...which plot ideas were we going again?)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:57 pm

((I'm not positive yet, do you mean between Dracul and someone or the big plots? ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:58 pm

The big plot(s). ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:59 pm

{ I haven't been on my Instagram lately. x3 I've been super inactive because I mean I'd rather spend my time on the wcf or places like here instead, so I've lost a ton of followers and it's super depressing whenever I log in, so I might not even do it anymore. xD }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:01 pm

HollyWood wrote:
(Hi, Copper! I could take the butler or head house maid if you want. Just let me know! Smile)
(Welcome back.)
(Ok then! Let's rp! Yay! Um...should I just start with Teddy's arrival?)
(Oh, and I have some half-baked ideas. There could be a soldier running from a death sentence for cowardice. Somebody could show up claiming to be the child of Gary or Isadora. Someone could be framed for spying. One of the servants could be stealing things. There's always something we can do. Ha ha.
)

Copperpelt wrote:
Haha those are cool (: and yeah we can roleplay that. Who would you like to meet him first? I know everyone is supposed to like be up front for his arrival but we could say it was a last minute thing or something ))

((And I could have cliff get accused of cowardnice (maybe not cowardnice). Or something like that. And we could have a rival between he and Teddy.  And then maybe Dracul starts stealing because he wants to get away and thinks Clifford knows too much about his past or something like that. Maybe he starts to fall in love and gets scared (maybe there is a love triangle between him and another guy or if that's not like him, two girls could fight over him and starts to like sabotage one another until it gets too out of hand....) )

Copperpelt wrote:
((OMG! Cliff starts getting into trouble with gambling one night (with bad people) like his grandpa and the earl nearly kicks him out of the house, but then  but gets put in jail anyway because someone sets him up (maybe Teddy secretly?)) for something due to Cliff not paying him, and then when he gets out of jail and he has to fakes his death (so he isnt actually killed) and its a big mess cause teddy would be the new heir until be magically comes back somehow at some point  XD))

HollyWood wrote:
(Why thank you, Angelus. *bows* Ha ha.)

(Doesn't matter to me who meets him first. Maybe he'll just ring the bell. We'll say his train was delayed and he couldn't get in touch with them or something.)

(The thing about the cowardice, though, is that he would have been killed for it. I'm not sure what it would look like if he escaped, but I would assume it means he's a fugitive and probably still on death sentence. But hey! See all the stuff we come up with when we just start somewhere!? Lol.)

(Ok, rping now, because technically I should be in bed all ready and I can only push it another 15 minutes, max.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:05 pm

(EIther way I think Cliff is going to disappear at some point so that the heir is questioned XD The details will be something like that.  He'll get drunk and smitten and lose at a poker game and then he'll get thrown in jail and fake his death I think.  But I believe I'll have someone know he's gone.  I wanted him to have a wife before he left, but that might not happen. I wanted the staff to be dramatic and have some sabotage going on. And maybe a love triangle or two.  Other than that I'm not quiet sure on details yet.  Maybe if Teddy courts Ana we could have some interesting things to do with that. or something.  Someone could get murdered but I wouldn't know who.  

We could have someone get picked on a lot.  And then two or three people could try to pull a prank that she or he ends up dead and they have to hide it so nobody knows who did it....

((Or maybe one of the staff or SOMEBODY gets blamed for Cliffs death when nobody actually killed. That would give CLiff a reason to come back. But while hes gone he could start a family... I like that. ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:07 pm

((Do you guys have any specific ideas that you want to do? ))
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:09 pm

{ Okay, you might be happy to hear that I am going to try and redo my form, so I might take a while c:

Oh, and I like the idea of one character getting picked on. Is it alright if I make an extra servant to be the one getting picked on? c: Or someone else can, it's fine with me. }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:10 pm

((OMG! Dracul can be part of that plot! XD

He could help Cliff set up his own death, and like get him a body to use or something... and then he could be the one to know what really happened to him. ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:10 pm

I was thinking, instead of stealing, maybe some of Dracul's old gang found out were he went and started causing trouble or something? Because when I said he 'left' the gang, I meant he cut all ties with it. But I dunno, if you want him to steal that's fine by me. ^^ )
Also, what's gonna happen when Cliff comes back? o3o Maybe he gets temporally disowned or something and then disappears. )

Oh!Oh! Murder, I love it. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

(Yeah you can if you want Sand, that'd be perfectly fine! ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Copperpelt wrote:

He could help Cliff set up his own death, and like get him a body to use or something... and then he could be the one to know what really happened to him. ))
Oh, sounds cool. o3o I've always wanted to get Dracul to collect a body for interesting purposes. XD)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:12 pm

((Oh, that'd be cool! Did I suggest that Dracul steal? Opps, yeah that sounds better than stealing..

I think it'd be a good plot twist if somebody did steal though.))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:13 pm

((Lol the maybe thisll be the plot we start with and it can just escalate. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Copperpelt wrote:

((Or maybe one of the staff or SOMEBODY gets blamed for Cliffs death when nobody actually killed.  That would give CLiff a reason to come back.  But while hes gone he could start a family... I like that. ))
Sounds good. ^^ So he gets a wife, and possibly kids? o3o Such Drama. Much excite. Me likely. )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((Oh, that'd be cool! Did I suggest that Dracul steal? Opps, yeah that sounds better than stealing..

I think it'd be a good plot twist if somebody did steal though.))
Yeah, you did. XD But it's cool, and yeah, maybe one of the gang members could be the body? Or we can abandon that plot-thingy for Dracul knowing what happened to Cliff. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Angelus Mortis wrote:
Copperpelt wrote:

Oh, sounds cool. o3o I've always wanted to get Dracul to collect a body for interesting purposes. XD)

(OH! Then HE could be the one to start getting accused and Cliff would have to come back because it's his buddy! ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:16 pm

((Haha you can add in the Gang thing! It can be included in finding the body or the gang could be in jail and Dracul could be getting like beat up in jail like Bates nearly did XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: