Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:16 pm

((haha I'm pretty sure that Willow trees aren't the proper name that'd just what I called them when I was a little kid so it stuck :3))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((Haha yes I wanted him to say yes Moon. ))

Anastasia watched as her mother and sister came it.  She was surprised at Mabel for her choice of greeting, it was very improper.  But, she did handle herself nicely at the table. She greeted her mother and sister too, but they seemed more attentive to Teddy.  It was fine by her, because when Teddy mentioned Marshall she found herself quiet again.  

Finally Garry walked through the door,"Lord Theodore, old chap! Look how you've grown. It's so good to see you, my boy." He walked over to him so that he could shake his hand,"I do apologize for not being present when you arrived, I was rather tied up.. I hope Anastasia took good care of you."

~~~~~~~

Quote :
Dracul pulled Cliff's shirt on after he was done with the pants, buttoning it up quickly and lifting the lord's hands up one by one to fix the cuffs. "Then I shall come with you." Dracul said, straightening out the collar before he moved on to the jacket. "Seeing as you should look your best to the Queen's nephew." He added, taking a step back to survey his handy work before he fixed the man's mob of dark brown.

"Perfect,  I shall inform Marcus myself. He must understand that my parents are not to know about this. They would worry too much." Cliff watched as Dracul set his hair.  He admired how Dracul worked. "Thank you Dracul." He stood up once he was finished.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:23 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((Haha yes I wanted him to say yes Moon. ))

"Perfect,  I shall inform Marcus myself. He must understand that my parents are not to know about this. They would worry too much." Cliff watched as Dracul set his hair.  He admired how Dracul worked. "Thank you Dracul." He stood up once he was finished.
Sorry some reason I didn't see this....hm...I was still on the other page when I came back online before. XD)

Dracul nodded, deciding not to point out that the Earl and Countess had very good reason to be worried about their only son. Instead he began collected Cliff's clothing to put it away for the time being. "You're welcome, Lord Abbott." He said, placing the folded clothing on the bed and walking over to the door to open it for Cliff.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((haha I'm pretty sure that Willow trees aren't the proper name that'd just what I called them when I was a little kid so it stuck :3))
They do look like willow branches. XD)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:06 pm

(haha it's okay Moon. SOrry for that poof I had to get some food. I have the munches bad right now. ))

Clifford nodded, straightening his attire once more before heading toward the door. Just before Dracul could close it though, he stopped,"Dracul.. Whatever it was that was troubling you, know that I'm here if you need me. You've helped me so much, I'd love to return the favor if I could."
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:26 pm

Lol, it's fine. XD)
The valet blinked, surprised at his lord's statement. He wasn't used to people caring about him, and the one person who had in the past had long since passed from this world. He stood there for a moment, not knowing what to say at first, then he smiled, a rare sight. "I'll keep that in mind." Replied Dracul, adding after a pause. "Thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:27 pm

My role-playing is so awkward... .3. I should work on that. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Teddy stood again when Lord Abbott entered. He smiled at the hearty welcome. "Thank you, sir," he said, shaking Garry's hand. "I was just telling the ladies how glad I am to be here. I have been very well looked after," he chuckled comfortably.

(Sorry I wasn't here!)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Hey Hol. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:53 pm

(Hey you too! Sorry I poofed.. I was swimming! And now im about to go to dinner so I might only have one more post until I get done eating..))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Cliff offered a grin, glad to see him smile for once. "Have a good night Dracul. I suppose Ill see you in the morning." He walked out and went down to dinner.

He walked in to find Teddy and the rest of his family. He offered a happy greeting to them all and took a seat in between Teddy and Anastasia.

Garry smiled at Ana,"Thank you for being there for us today, you did good."

"Thank you, Papa." She answered back softly. She looked at Cliff and smiled, happy to have him next to her. He comforted her. But, she found herself wishing he hadn't sat where he had. Oh well..

(You guys want to skip through this part until they're finished? (: I find eating kinda boring to roleplay :3 ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:42 pm

(Haha. I'm fine with skipping, Copper.)

Teddy smiled and greeted Cliff as well. Now that it looked like the whole family was assembled, he could finally eat. He was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:28 pm

The chatter began as the footmen and butler began to get to work. They brought out dinner one course at a time and filled the wine glasses over a few times. Garry seemed to have a a few more than he should have. His old italian accent was coming back, but he looked like he was having fun.

Anastasia was watching as Clifford drank glass after glass. He didnt even look fazed. It amazed her.

After dinner was served and eaten, everyone went off into the drawing room for some more drinks and chatter.
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:29 am

Teddy didn't drink nearly as much as the Abbott men did. He had never really been a heavy drinker, and in any even it wouldn't do for him to drink too much his first night as a guest in the abbey. He kept up with the conversation and surprisingly enjoyed himself greatly, despite a tiring day of travel. He now had a full glass in hand and was standing near Cliff with his other hand in his pocket, glancing surreptitiously at the room around him as they chatted.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:52 am

Clifford was welcoming and, as always, he was easy to talk to compared to the rest of the family. The second easiest to talk to would probably have been Mabel.
He was happy for the company. Theodore brought back good memories, memories of Marshall, Teddy, and himself all playing pranks on Ana and Mabel around. They had all been so friendly at one time. It was nice to have a chance to possibly grow close to him again.
Cliff noticed Ana, who had been trying to casually glance over to he and Teddy without anyone catching on, and made eye contact with her. She brushed quickly as Cliff smirked at her and waved her over. However she turned her head back to her mother and Mabel as they continued to chat.
Cliff chuckled softly and looked back at Theodore,"So, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm curious. " He took a sip of his scotch,"why have you suddenly decided to grace us with your presence after all this time?" He could have planned his choice of words better, but by the tone in his voice you could tell he was being friendly and just teasing Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 am

((Morning guys! ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:12 am

Copperpelt wrote:
Clifford was welcoming and, as always, he was easy to talk to compared to the rest of the family. The second easiest to talk to would probably have been Mabel.
He was happy for the company. Theodore brought back good memories, memories of  Marshall, Teddy, and himself all playing pranks on Ana and Mabel around. They had all been so friendly at one time. It was nice to have a chance to possibly grow close to him again.
Cliff noticed Ana, who had been trying to casually glance over to he and Teddy without anyone catching on, and made eye contact with her. She brushed quickly as Cliff smirked at her and waved her over. However she turned her head back to her mother and Mabel as they continued to chat.
Cliff chuckled softly and looked back at Theodore,"So, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm curious. " He took a sip of his scotch,"why have you suddenly decided to grace us with your presence after all this time?" He could have planned his choice of words better, but by the tone in his voice you could tell he was being friendly and just teasing Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:01 pm

(Anyone on? ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Teddy smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "Well, Mama wasn't feeling well for a time, so I couldn't quite bring myself to leave her. Then there was Adelaide's season, and other things kept coming up, and of course the War was no time for visiting and playing games. I do apologize I let so much time pass. You were all some of my favorite people in childhood," he said with a grin, looking around at everyone.
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:39 pm

( And I just got here...... )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:46 pm

((Heyy I dont have time to reply but ill be back soon (: ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm

(Me either, and same. xD )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:53 pm

(Aww! Sad Okay, I'll see you guys soon. Or at least, I hope so.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Here. ^^)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:08 pm

(Angelus! I have a buddy! Very Happy How are you?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: