Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:27 pm

9.... Okay, I'm bored
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:28 pm

10.... Can we make up something funny? Like CTU quotes? Or ASDF, or LWH? )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 pm

.3. Well, this is dying. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:47 pm

(Guys guys guys I totally forgot about this rp I'm so sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:02 am

I wish it wasnt dying.. every time I make a rp it does well for like a month and then dies. I hate that. Something exciting needs to happen or itll just keep getting worse. /: I miss you guys !
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 pm

I'm here! Sorry I haven't been on... .3. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:03 pm

(I think it's just scheduling conflicts, Copper. :/ I can only be here from about 7-10 on weekdays... I don't know about Angel and Sparrow here.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:58 am

Hey guys...Um...don't really know how to word this...earlier today, technically yesterday, I got the news my Grandmother, my father's mother, passed away. Um, that being said I probably won't be on for a while. As I wanna  try to collect my thoughts and stuff. And my father can't go to her funeral because of the state of things in the country where he is from, and I just really don't know what to do... Sorry...I'm rambling... .3. Anyway, I hope you guys can work out something...and someone can take Dracul's places in the plots. )
That's all. )

Last edited by Angelus Mortis on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:04 pm

(Im so so sorry Moon... oh my goodness. If there is anything you need just let us know..

And I know holly the conflicts dont help. Im on vacation so I havent been on in a while but ones I get back I will be on a lot a
during week days too. So we can at least roleplay. And then maybe people will come back too for that.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Thank you. I really just want to be there for my dad because my grandmother was his only living parent, as my grandfather died when I was little. But yeah, I don't mean to darken your mood. How have you been? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:49 pm

You're absolutely fine! I've been great, on vacation at HHI right now, so much fun ^^ shopping at the moment. Other than your grandmother passing, whom I will be praying for, how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Oh, that sounds fun. :3 Thank you very much. And I'm pretty good, I've been working on some research I've been doing for a while, and I'm almost finish to I might be able to start my project-thingy in the next few days, so I'm looking forward to that. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 am

Thats great, sounds fun Moon (: I hope that goes well. Ive got homework im working on right now. 10 days till school starts and I have 26 pages to write, 145 words to memorize, and a packet to finish about chemistry. Not fun Oh and I have to read another book. Ive already read one....
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:38 pm

It is pretty fun. ^^ Though this isn't homework, I just like researching stuff, one of my many hobbies. And ugh, looks like you have it rough. I personally couldn't finish writing 26 pages of stuff unless you tied me to the desk and had my eyelids taped open. o3o But yeah, best of luck to you. )

That being said, I probably won't be on for the rest of the night, as I'm going to a sort of funeral for my grandmother, seeing as my family, and my dad's relatives that live here, can't go to the actual one. So I will talk to you tomorrow. And thanks, talking to you is helping me a lot. ^^ Just thought I'd let you know. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:16 pm

((Lol its gunna be a struggle XD but ill make it through.

Im glad to hear, im always here if you need to talk! I hope it all went well.. again, im so sorry for your loss. I lost my grandma this summer too so I feel you. ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Oh, we got to 401 post. ^^)

'Kay, thank you very much. ^^ Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that. ;~; I hope you were able to see her before she passed. )

And yeah, it went okay, it was kinda opened to the whole community, so some random people came just for the food my dad wanted to have for everyone, and left afterwards...But other then that it was fine. I saw my great uncles, my great uncle and their kids. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Thats not bad, at least you were surrounded by people who care.. (:

We need to get the other back on here /:
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:01 pm

True. ^^)
And yeah, we honestly do...I know Sand on the WCF but I haven't been on there in like a month, though I will go get her if I can find her. The rest I don't know them.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:32 am

Okay I will go on and find some when I get a chance but I havent been on in forever. I feel like I like this forum better but nobody is on /:
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:27 pm

I also like this very much, but I think people can't on here because well, it's kinda hard juggling stuff, plus it's not all that well-known. )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:33 am

(I AM SOO SORRY GUYS! Prepare for the length to be extreme in this post.

Moon, I am so sorry. I have been sad lately too. I'll get to that.

Copper, I am sooooo sorry. I stopped receiving notifications for here. I would like to schedule, but my timing online is erratic and I get on different points of the day.

That being said, I'll begin. First off, everything got really busy on my other rps and a friend made me join a site by threatening to leave the site I met them on.

Then, I started staying up waay too late and have been tired since. I also got busy trying to do productive things, because I have been slacking and I start sometime in September.

Things were going so well. ^^ Suddenly, things changed the past two weeks. My friends became inactive and will be until next week, my rps started dying even more everywhere......

That's not even the whole thing. Remember Gtx? He started acting funny this past week and was pretty inactive. Well, things had gone well for us. I gave him my email and we talked, I even secretly Skyped him and his friends and we talked, although I was using one of the microphones and it happened to not work as well. I didn't have a camera and most was just voice talk.

So he told me yesterday he's leaving WCF. He hates to, but his computer broke while updating and it's a pain on the phone. Once in a while, I may see him, but he said he may hardly even be on email.

I am not overly sad, but it is hard. I never imagined five months ago when I joined I would feel so empty with rping without just one single person, but then again all my rps died after a while just like this one. I didn't realize it until now, and it's going to be a lot harder with no one to rp with to keep memories alive, but I could only feel horror when I imagined them dying and me leaving for several months.

Idk, but I promise to be more active here. I better move my last notification back as a reminder. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: