Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{ Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

{ Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Empty
PostSubject: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:35 pm

{ Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } 3388mOG
Made by me!

{ To join, post a short description about your characters and what rank you want; reference the current members for an example }

Last edited by Bear of the Sea on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Welcome to WindClan

INTRO:
You pad through an open field, tall heather grass and rows of fallen corn under your paws. Soon, you come upon a rocky moorland. The wind blows strongly as you get farther on to the moor and suddenly the wind picks up, threatening to take you away. The scents of prey and cats fill your nose as it continues to threaten you. A flash of fur came out of the corner of your eye; almost matching the heather at your paws. As quickly as you could have been swept away by the wind, you are suddenly on your back, a strange cat on your chest.

"What are you doing, trespassing on WindClan territory?" the gray she-cat growled, her fur bristled.

Before you could answer, a large gray burly tom appeared over the horizon, blocking out the sun and the wind brushing his fur. "Heathercloud, away!" He snarled.

The pressure on your chest is removed as the she-cat jumped off, walking back behind the tom. Several more gray cats appeared behind the tom.

"Answer the young warrior, trespasser," the tom growled, stepping forward. "Why have you come on to WindClan territory?"

"I-I was looking for a new home," you stammer. "Mine was destroyed."

The tom glanced at a gray and white she-cat standing next to him. "Moonwing, what do you think?"

She nuzzled him and nodded.

"Alright, young one, follow us to our camp and we will show you the ways of a WindClan warrior."

RULES:
* Play nice outside of the RP
* Keep violence and kitting PG
* Medicine Cats can have kits; but it has to be a secret
* Only RP up to 10 cats; kits don't count
* Be active, please
* Make sure you come to me about plots and prophecies
* Up to 3 Medicine Cats
* No motherless kits without my permission
* Please do not have any of your characters be mates with any of your others; make sure everyone has a chance with your characters..
* Forbidden relationships are forbidden; but do have them for drama!

TERRITORY:
Moorland and heather grasses everywhere; use your imagination!

PREY:
* Moor birds
* Mice
* Rabbits
* Shrews
* Voles

CAMP:
An old rabbit warren with many burrows as dens and two fallen trees; Leader's Den and the Medicine Den are right next to each other.

Last edited by Bear of the Sea on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Members of WindClan

Leader
Stormstar -- Large, burly, dark gray tom with large paws, extra long tail, and dark blue eyes. Mate is Moonwing. Daughter is Heathercloud. { Bear of the Sea }

Deputy

Medicine Cat

Moonwing -- Gray and white she-cat with light green eyes. Mate is Stormstar. Daughter is Heathercloud. { open to RP }

Warriors

Heathercloud -- Dark gray she-cat with light blue eyes. Daughter of Stormstar and Moonwing. { Bear of the Sea }

Apprentices

Nursing Queens

Elders

Outsiders

Bordering Clans

Last edited by Bear of the Sea on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:05 pm

((Lol Bear! It's url link says downton abbey forum but sure why not, throw some warrior stuff in here XD ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:08 pm

haha okay (:
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:53 pm

I believe I am all done!
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:09 pm

I may join, although I am on many Clans. If I do, I'll play a loner named Rye.)
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:56 pm

( xD I got that idea picturing a golden meadow with tall grass and sunshine....... That was from gazing at the hay the farmer cut down. xD I like the name!!!)
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Haha what name?
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:08 pm

Rye. It just makes me think of grass and open fields, and that is sort of what I picture for WindClan cats. :D
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Oh okay haha
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:54 pm

xD Sorry I am late......
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:54 pm

((I'll join soon Bear I promise Smile ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:04 pm

(Yay!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:24 pm

(haha Smile

Deputy (possibly soon to be elder): Bluefang - Older, skinny, long tom with a short pelt.  He has a blue-gray pelt with lots of white speckles because of his age.  His eyes are amber. He is fast but is winded easily. He is smart and proud. His children are Turtlewing, Lionfrost, and Bramblepaw.

(warrior)Lionfrost - strong, muscular tom with a very light golden pelt.  Its nearly white, and short.  but his chest is more fluffy than the rest of him. His eyes are gray like his mothers were. He had one He is very closed off , but has a very good heart. He is better at fighting due to his body type. He would like to find a mate.

(warrior)Turtlewing- Turtlewing is a very skinny, long shecat.  Her pelt is tortishell, with the base being white and the patches being all different types of browns.  Her eyes are gray like her moms, her father is Bluefang. She is a go getter, she doesn't like to be stuck in camp and loves to hunt.  She doesn't plan on having a mate.

(Apprentice) Bramblepaw- Bramblepaw is an oddball.  He is the same age as his brother and sister, but has had to be an apprentice longer because he suffered from an injury.  Just before his warrior ceremony, a badger attacked and he was basically made into a badger chew toy.  His left ear was basically ripped to shreds so there is only a bit left of the poor ear.  The damage doesn't stop there, the claw and bite marks are all over his  body, but none are too bad, until you look at his left side.  His shoulder was badly clawed, so bad in fact that he couldn't walk with it for moons. He had to slowly work to get the use of the leg back.  His fur is short and dark gray.  He has gray eyes (they seem to be a signature for his littermates). He has just recently been able to start his duties again.  He is a very proud cat, he works harder than many his age so that he can hopefully become a warrior soon.  He is sort of grumpy and has been ever since the accident.

Last edited by Copperpelt on Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Rye(perhaps Ryebreeze, not sure......) Rye seems like an intimidating tom, he actually knows how to fight well but with not much of a hunting skill. However, he likes to use words and often comes of as wise, to the innocent's mistake. This tom knows all about Tribe life, and seems to know a lot about Clan life too....... Will he be dangerous? (Almost a Sol reference there. xD)

Rye is a not very bright, but rather faded, golden ginger tom with pale yellow golden tabby stripes. He possesses pale green eyes that change to light golden yellow, lighter than his coat. He is not very large,
but has somewhat broad shoulders and can't be considered small. A notable thing about him is his height- very tall.  

Loner
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Haha, total Sol reference. Hey, maybe he falls in love with Heathercloud (:
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:09 pm

If you like! I AM SO SORRY I AM ON LATE! GlowClan was activated and these two people won't stop talking..... xD Maybe I liked it quieter better.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:34 pm

((haha hey guys! Smile anybody feel like rpin?))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:21 pm

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ wrote:
Rye(perhaps Ryebreeze, not sure......) Rye seems like an intimidating tom, he actually knows how to fight well but with not much of a hunting skill. However, he likes to use words and often comes of as wise, to the innocent's mistake. This tom knows all about Tribe life, and seems to know a lot about Clan life too....... Will he be dangerous? (Almost a Sol reference there. xD)

Rye is a not very bright, but rather faded, golden ginger tom with pale yellow golden tabby stripes. He possesses pale green eyes that change to light golden yellow, lighter than his coat. He is not very large,
but has somewhat broad shoulders and can't be considered small. A notable thing about him is his height- very tall.  

Loner

I forgot to add, 13 moons!
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:25 am

((Heyy im on here too))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:35 am

Rye weaved through stalks of grain and grass, his pale leaf green eyes intensely fixed ahead of him. The tom had learned his way around a meadow, what to do and how to be quiet and unknown to the enemy. I am approaching Clan territory. Do I want to trespass? I know their ways....... Just near the border then.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Turtlewing was in a hunting patrol with a few other cats. Her ears pricked up and her senses were on high alert for any movement on the moor. She slowly made her way away from the group in hopes of better finding food on her own. She finally spotted something, crouched down, and waited. She became the grass, and the creature.. Rabbit? didnt spot her until it was too late. She chased after it as it made a final attempt to escape. Turtlewing chased it to the border and then finally made her kill. "Took long enough." She said, catching her breath. Once the smell of rabbit left her though, another appeared. She looked around, seeing a tom coming up along the border. She tuffed up her fur and waited. "Who goes there?!"
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Rye snorted at the approaching she cat. "Might as well not keep silent. Do not worry, I won't cross your borders! What an impressive catch." She smells of Clan...... "That will feed your Clan well. I have always loved the open moor and heath, as well as meadows." The tom started licking and gnawing at his leg fur, and finally sat down calmly and relaxed. "Where are my manners? Greetings, I am Rye." The tom bowed his head. "Although Tribe customs are kinder....." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{ Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: