Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Empty
PostSubject: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:36 am

Alright, so I'm not going to do anything fancy, or anything, but Bear, I need you! A friend (you know exactly who) is having a birthday in four days. He tells me that he won't have time for a party as he is traveling away, and I want to throw him an online one, as he is my friend. If you can, would you please make me some banners? I have nothing in mind yet, but I thought we could discuss something. Unfortunately, although I'd love to try out digital art and upload it on WCF, I haven't even chosen a program and would need time to grow used to it, so four days isn't enough. Maybe later in the year. I wanted to ask here, that way it could be a surprise and no else besides you guys could see this.
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Alright! And do I really know who this is for? }
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:52 pm

(Yes, he mentioned it on your topic. I think I'd like two banners saying Happy Birthday or something, and from Sparrow......Idk if that's lame. I'll have maybe a pic of Sparrow with the "from Sparrow" part, and maybe I can find some warrior cats pic from the choices that fits! ^^
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Who's birthday will it be?
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Gtx's!!! ^^ Partyyyyyyy!!!! He mentioned it on HazelClan. (;
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Okay xD How old will he be?
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:06 pm

14, he's a bit older than me. Wow, this feels awkward.(;
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Haha. Do you like him? It feels like we've had this conversation before about making banners for birthday people...
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Omg you think I like him?? *Looks around embarrassed* Nope, we're just friends. Besides, I could never travel......... Really? It actually does....... Well, scrolling through pics now!
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Haha okay xD
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:53 pm

I thought I had something in my links...... Do you know of a place where I can find a list of warrior cat pics from all the books? I found one but seemed to not have added it...... xD
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:59 pm

I literally breathed the wrong way after reading what you asked....... Idk what to feel anymore.....
My life gets messed up every day. Razz
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Well, bye Bear! He is not leaving after all but I'm still throwing an online party!
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:39 pm

(BEAR, I HAVE DECIDED! I'd like to order two headers [I think]...... One with the picture of Mothwing and Willowshine saying, "Happy Birthday Gtx! Thanks for being my first and longest rper!" And one with Sparrow, I can get that pic, saying "From Sparrow." Maybe the text could be something like script, but not too girly or cursive, more sincere. I need a minute to decide the color, but I think that's it! (: I will post the picture of Sparrow as soon as I can.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]
Page 1 of 1