Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:36 am

Alright, so I'm not going to do anything fancy, or anything, but Bear, I need you! A friend (you know exactly who) is having a birthday in four days. He tells me that he won't have time for a party as he is traveling away, and I want to throw him an online one, as he is my friend. If you can, would you please make me some banners? I have nothing in mind yet, but I thought we could discuss something. Unfortunately, although I'd love to try out digital art and upload it on WCF, I haven't even chosen a program and would need time to grow used to it, so four days isn't enough. Maybe later in the year. I wanted to ask here, that way it could be a surprise and no else besides you guys could see this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Alright! And do I really know who this is for? }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:52 pm

(Yes, he mentioned it on your topic. I think I'd like two banners saying Happy Birthday or something, and from Sparrow......Idk if that's lame. I'll have maybe a pic of Sparrow with the "from Sparrow" part, and maybe I can find some warrior cats pic from the choices that fits! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Who's birthday will it be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Gtx's!!! ^^ Partyyyyyyy!!!! He mentioned it on HazelClan. (;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Okay xD How old will he be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:06 pm

14, he's a bit older than me. Wow, this feels awkward.(;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Haha. Do you like him? It feels like we've had this conversation before about making banners for birthday people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Omg you think I like him?? *Looks around embarrassed* Nope, we're just friends. Besides, I could never travel......... Really? It actually does....... Well, scrolling through pics now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Haha okay xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:53 pm

I thought I had something in my links...... Do you know of a place where I can find a list of warrior cat pics from all the books? I found one but seemed to not have added it...... xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:59 pm

I literally breathed the wrong way after reading what you asked....... Idk what to feel anymore.....
My life gets messed up every day. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Well, bye Bear! He is not leaving after all but I'm still throwing an online party!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:39 pm

(BEAR, I HAVE DECIDED! I'd like to order two headers [I think]...... One with the picture of Mothwing and Willowshine saying, "Happy Birthday Gtx! Thanks for being my first and longest rper!" And one with Sparrow, I can get that pic, saying "From Sparrow." Maybe the text could be something like script, but not too girly or cursive, more sincere. I need a minute to decide the color, but I think that's it! (: I will post the picture of Sparrow as soon as I can.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]   

Back to top Go down

Alright, so.....[Maybe a chat later?] BEAR, I need you here!!! [An online party possibility]
Page 1 of 1