Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:59 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Good night Holly, Ill see you tomorrow! Ill be on for most of the day probably but at night I have the muny (: I get to see Tarzan preformed on stage! Pretty childish but I'm kinda excited XD ))

((And If you want I can make another character and he or she could rp with Dracul, Moon. I have a kitchen girl but im not sure shed fit at all personality wise with him. I could make the girl or boy up as we go so I dont take forever.

If you want to rp should it be girl or boy?))
Sure. ^^ And it doesn't matter. A boy or girl is fine with me.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:07 am

((My bad I poofed! You still on? And I could do a girl. You wanna start? I have to think of a name (: ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:55 am

(Morning guys... so early!!! Gah! ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Lol. XD And it's fine. And I'll try to work on a reply, but I'm very poofy at the moment so it may take a while. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Hiya Smile Okay, that's cool. Hey guys I just made a post trying to get more people to come on here. Hopefully to fill up spots. SO if you know anyone who likes this show, let them know about us. They don't even have to really be on warrior forums. Um, no parents though cause that'd get weird  Shocked jlol If you don't know anyone then could you please help me bump that up? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Yeah, sure. ^^ I don't really have any people in RL that I know who like this type of thing, and I don't really know a lot of people, but there's some peps on WCF I know that might be interested, so I'll tell them about it. )

Oh, also sorry I didn't reply Cop, but it looks like I'll be pretty poofy for at least another hour or 40 minutes so yeah...Sorry! )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:37 pm

(Hi! Ok, so I'm not sure if Teddy's supposed to like, kiss her hand or shake it or what. I'm also not sure what he's supposed to call her... So far I'm not doing very well with these details. Ha ha. Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Kissing the hand is appropriate if the receiver is a female. ^^ But he can also bow. And a half bow and a kiss on, an offered hand, is perfect. )

Last edited by Angelus Mortis on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:56 pm

(Oh, good, we do have an expert around! You and me are gonna be good friends, buddy! I always have questions! Lol. How was your day, Angelus?)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Lol, I'm really not one. XD I know more about the middle ages actually. But thank you for the compliment, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have to the best of my abilities. )
Fine thanks for asking, a little busy though, as I cleaned, or attempted to clean, my room, and also did some other stuff here-and-there. How about you? )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:03 pm

(Haha. You're welcome. And thanks. I'm sure I'll be quizzing you pretty often. Wink)

(Yeah, somehow cleaning my room always turns into a huge long chore. Lol. I feel your pain! I'm well, thank you much. Smile Watching PLL.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:05 pm

Lol, I'll be prepared then. XD )
IKR? And I it's not like I can't keep it clean...well I can't...but in a few days it ends up disorganized again. But then again I like it that way, as I can find everything pretty easily and it's easier to think in for some reason. o3o )
That's good, but what's PLL? )

Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

(Haha, sorry, Pretty Little Liars, a tv show.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Oh. XD I've seen the commercials for that, but I've never watched it. o3o Those type of shows aren't really my thing. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:23 pm

(Usually they aren't mine either, but it's like the only ABC Family show with a plot, so I started watching the first season, and now, well, I have to know what happens...)

(I'm working on my maid right now. Do you wanna rp somebody, Angelus?)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Oh, well I also don't really watch TV. XD But I believe you, television has gone down. )

Um, sure, if you want. Though I Cop asked me if I wanted to role-play with her ,but I poofed. But yeah, if you want I believe I'm not gonna be poofy for a while yet. Though can you start? As I fail at that part of role-playing. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 pm

(Oh, well I don't wanna take you away from Copper. Ha ha. Just till she gets here, then. Now you'll be rping Dracul, right? Or do you have another character you want to do?)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:39 pm

'Kay. ^^ For the time being Dracul is my only character on this role-play, so yes. Though I have been considering making a  son of a foreign lord or something like that if it's allowed. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:31 pm

(That would be fun!)

(I'm so sorry I just disappeared on you, Angelus! I went for a walk with my dad.)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:02 pm

(Oh. My. Gosh.

So sorry guys, forgot to warn you I needed to go to bed early since I had work today. Not the best day. >.< So, anyways.....

PLL? I have heard of that. You like ABC Family? My favorite TV Show ever is Heartland, but my favorite American TV Show was TNLOCK. Do you like that, even though it got canceled, Holly?

Ugh, sorry guys. I can't really rp, just so busy. )

Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:19 pm

It's fine. ^^ I poofed as well. )

And it's fine Spar. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:25 pm

(Actually I've never heard of either of those shows, Sparrow. I don't really like ABC Family. All the shows end up being the same, usually... :/)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:26 pm

(I. NEED. HELP! Dx )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:26 pm

(Oh, well TNLOCK was awesome! And unique. (; )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Need help with what? )

Last edited by Angelus Mortis on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: