Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
HollyWood

HollyWood

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:34 pm

(Lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Smile I'm going to bed, guys. Night!)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Night Holly. )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:03 pm

(I need help.

Okay, so I found out this guy has a crush on me, right? Well, he happens to be a good friend that's been there in very personaly moments. Only online though He had posted it and I accidentally found it. Well, gosh it was so cute. I sometimes feel weird and fluttery when we talk, so I think I like him back but I also have a crush in real life. So yeah, my feelings are weird.

So you see, he's told me a lot about his wreck-of-a- romantic life and I have given him advice. [Believe it or not, I am wise in that department even though I haven't had much experience myself. Yet I seem to know these things. Maybe I lived a previous life ] And so after losing his gf and stuff, he has this new girl he likes and that's personal so I won't be detailed. She finally moved back and so he to,d me that her birthday is coming up sometime soon and that he will see her when I asked. I am always happy for him, but that got me thinking......... He said he had a forum crush on me, but then this......

Usually I know what to think, to say, but earlier when I tried to tell someone I deleted my post because they never responded...... Help!)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Oh....Uh...Uh....um...Hm...  Neutral You've came to the wrong person for romantic advice. DX Sorry hun, I'm good at other types of advice, but that one escapes me by miles. As it really isn't something I think I'll ever understand. Um, however, I will give you my honest opinion on the matter from an outsider's point of view. )

First let me clarify something before I type that up: He likes you, but also likes this girl in rl? And you also have feelings, perhaps very little feelings, for him as well? But you also like another guy in RL?)

Last edited by Angelus Mortis on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:33 pm

(I know, but I may actually be able to help you help myself. xD

Yes, he had a girlfriend and other girls he liked but now it's this one. She was a close friend. That's true, I have mentioned my crush even before he said that. So yes, that is all clear! ^^

I got to go, but I can read your advice in the morning.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 pm

'Kay. Xd And 'Kay. ^^)
First off: Don't stress over this too much. Life is short. ^^ )
So...I'm coming to be pretty brief on this matter, as I said I don't really know a lot about this type of stuff. Anyway, in my humble opinion I think a lot of people have "forum crushes", and it's more of a admiration thing coupled with a little crush rather then an actual one. And
if he likes this other girl, it's possibly that he still has a crush on you, but unlikely. In my experience, when someone likes you, and believes they're friend-zoned- so to speak, they don't really talk about other people, unless it's to invite you into it. And the reason why I think he may be in the friendzoned with you is just a guess, who knows. You're the best judge of that. Anyway, personally, if I liked someone I wouldn't talk to them about other people as  potential romantic partners, as I wouldn't want them to see me as uninterested in them or see them as a really close mate/friend. )
That being said, I don't really know, it'd honestly be better for you to get the advice of the other people on here. As they'll probably give much advice then I.

But yeah, in the end I think I'd be good to just be frank and ask him. Even if that may cause some awkwardness in the future; it's better then wondering. Either that or ask around without him knowing. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 am

(Oh man , what did I just stumble in on XD haha boys are bad. Stay away. I think the forums are a great place to meet friends, but ive never been a friend of the mates thing or online dating. I dont think thatd work out well for you (especially since he has another girl/: ) cant trust guys like that. Stick with your rL crush and see where things good (: ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:12 am

(That's actually not bad, Moon.

I just wanted to point out one little thing- He has told me about this girl before he even mentioned having a crush on me, so I think it is possible he may still like me.

Yeah, I am a bit worried about talking to him about that stuff, but I'm not sure what else to do. I mean, he brings up this stuff and I don't wanna ignore it.

Okay, so that actually brings me to Copper.

Exactly why I am hesitant with the whole thing, Copper. That's why I sort of want to meet this guy in real life and that is why I don't know what to think or what to feel. (;

So Idk what to tell him. xD I was kind of hoping to make him comfortable and have him tell me, but sometimes those things go wrong. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:03 am

Well, if him is the forum guy id just go for it. whatve you got to loose? I mean If you really want to know ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:09 am

(Ugh, but it's hard!

I am not afraid, if he were here right now I'd tell it to his face.

But....... I am not even sure I want to know.

I still want to rp as if everything's fine. So, I guess I think about it...... (; )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:53 pm

(Haha that's a good plan Smile You feel like roleplaying? ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:01 pm

I think I'm gunna make another character because we need more staff. But I'll make her or him up as we go.))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:03 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Anastasia had been on her way up to her room to change for supper when she heard the knock on the door. With all the commotion upon Danielle's arrival, everyone had forgotten they were expecting an invited guest as well. She did not see the Butler around so she went to answer the door herself. She saw a tall man with curly brown hair and piercing eyes staring back at her. She suddenly felt as though maybe she should have let Garry answer the door. "Hello, if you don't mind me assuming, you must be Theodore. " She offered a slight smile, not very inviting but not too cold either. She was often hard to read,"I am Anastasia, daughter to Lord GarryAbbott. Won't you please come in?"
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
(Haha that's a good plan Smile You feel like roleplaying? ))

(Yeah, sure. Let me go reread all the rp posts after my last one. (: )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Haha I was hoping to roleplay some staff but I don't know what'd we do with them XD ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Well, I'd go with Cop's advice. XD I honestly dunno. )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:17 pm

( xD It's okay, I may be able to figure out my situation when things play out.

Sorry for long poof, I had to walk a dog, so yeah...... :/

Ahhh...... What to do with Mabel/ Isadora? )
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Hey c:   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:07 pm

{ Hey everyone! I'm sorry I didn't register earlier, I sort of lost track of the thread so I was never around to see the link. Moonpaw gave it to me, thankfully. Nice place you have here! I'll jazz up my profile a bit. And I'm bracing myself for when I type out Belle's form again. x3 }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Hey Sandy. ^^ It's okay. Don't worry, Soul still hasn't come, well, be actually can't find her. )

And 'kay Spar. Good luck. )
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:30 pm

{ Okay, well, I'm glad I'm not the last person. c: How far into the roleplay are you? }

{ And aww, I hope you do! I don't think I've met you before, or at least I don't remember an Angelus Mortis on the forums, so is this a different username? c: I apologize if it isn't - I'm very forgetful sometimes. ^^" }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:38 pm

meant we, man I type too fast for my own good. .3. )

We're actually not too far into the role-play right now, though we are brainstorming. If you have any ideas for drama feel free to tell everyone. :3 As I personally have nothing. XD)
And lol, no, there wasn't, at least none that I was aware of. Let me introduce myself: I am Moonpaw of thunder clan on the WCF forums, however I'm Agelus Mortis on here. )
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:41 pm

{ Hmm. I'll have to think about it. xD Nothing comes to mind at the moment. What do you have so far?
Oh! Alright, I feel really awkward now for talking to you about how Moonpaw invited me here. xD ^^" Okay, that's you. Alright. Angelus Mortis is a cool name. ^w^ I decided to use Sand Dollar on here as well because It'd be kind of confusing otherwise. :3 What are you up to right now? }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Um, well we have a visiting noble son to spice stuff up(Hollywood is rping him), and cop brainstormed some ideas a few pages back. One moment while I attempt to find them for you to read. ^^)
And thank you. ^^ I quite like it as well. And yeah, that's true. )

Um, nothing much honestly, just watching some youtube videos, looking for something in my room, and kinda trying to relieve my boredom in general. )
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:52 pm

{ Ahh, sounds interesting! I look forward to seeing the other ideas as well. Thank you. c: }

Ah, what videos, if you don't mind me asking? :3 I'm bored as well, and I might be a bit poofy right now, so I apologize in advance if I disappear for a few minutes at a time. ^^ }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Finally found them. DX That took longer then it should have...

HollyWood wrote:
(Aw! Good night, Angelus. You can maybe help me with the list tomorrow!)

(Ok, Copper. I need a reason for my guy to come to Downton. I thought maybe the Earl or Countess's sister might be his step-mother, or maybe his parents are just their good friends? Do you have any better ideas?)

(Hi, Sparrow!)

Copperpelt wrote:
(Bye you two! Glad you enjoyed the dance Sparrow! Ill see you two tomorrow ))

((Hmm, yeah I could help with that. Maybe you could say that Danielles father worked for him on one of his family's farms and they were close for some reason. So he wanted to be sure she was getting along alright.

That or you could say it was Isadoras nephew coming to visit. (Since they can be cousins apparently and still marry )

Or maybe he could be there for business,  or you could use one of the things you said. ))

Copperpelt wrote:
(Oh haha yeah, glad to have you (: late post haha. I responded in Windclan if you feel like rping. Or you can stay here and help me with plots XD ))

HollyWood wrote:
(Mm, Idk. I'm not sure the daughter he doesn't know of a man who died suddenly isn't really enough reason to encroach upon someone's hospitality. Especially considering the Abbotts are obviously the ones who were appointed and asked to take care of her. Y'know?)

HollyWood wrote:
(Or maybe his father just sent him to Downton and maybe other manors to learn some tricks of the trade? Get him out of the house, maybe? Maybe he reads to much and needs to see more of the real world? That works for me too. Haha.)

Copperpelt wrote:
(Thats not bad. If you want that then be my guest. We could make it a bit juicier... say that your guys father knows about Garry's past and that if he doesnt help his son he will exploit him. Something like that? And your guy could know or not know ? Idk its late. My creativity has been drained for the night lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: