Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Sand Dollar wrote:
{ Ahh, sounds interesting! I look forward to seeing the other ideas as well. Thank you. c: }

Ah, what videos, if you don't mind me asking? :3 I'm bored as well, and I might be a bit poofy right now, so I apologize in advance if I disappear for a few minutes at a time. ^^ }
No problem. ^^ And oh, I don't mind the video title is Awkward Situations We Should All Accept, and it's from the youtuber IIsuperwomenII, I just randomly clicked on it.XD And it's fine, I poofed too. Sorry... )
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:06 pm

{ Oh my glob.... I LOVE HER VIDEOS oh my gosh xD <333 So that's super awesome that you're watching one of them, eep. She and Nigahiga are like two of my favorite Youtubers. :3

And thanks! Those sound good haha. ^^ I'm sorry it took a while! Dx //pats }
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:08 pm

(Thanks Moon.

Welcome Sand! My username is exactly [xD] the same as it is on WCF. So yeah, if you remember. (; )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:10 pm

(I am watching a video about knives next.

That person is random, so I have been watching her videos.......

Not real knives, 1/6 scale for Breyer model horses. Yup, horses are before cats....... xD )
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:13 pm

{ Thanks, Sparrow! c: //hugs
A video about knives? That sounds pretty... intense. xD Who's the person?

And yes, I remember your name 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name xD It's nice ^u^ }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Sand Dollar wrote:
{ Oh my glob.... I LOVE HER VIDEOS oh my gosh xD <333 So that's super awesome that you're watching one of them, eep. She and Nigahiga are like two of my favorite Youtubers. :3

And thanks! Those sound good haha. ^^ I'm sorry it took a while! Dx //pats }
Yeah, she's funny. :3 And so is Nigahiga. ^^ )
It's fine, I had nothing better to do~ XD)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:16 pm

(Aww, *hugs back*
Well, actually a vid about model knives..... xD She is one of the most well known and best Breyer movie makers- Foxglory123.

Cool. xD )
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:28 pm

{ Oh, cool! cx //pokes around on YT }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:31 pm

(Hey! Sand! Yay Smile Welcome back! I know I'm so sorry I lost your forum.. They emailed me and they said that my account and roleplay got deleted (and I don't think I told you guys this yet) because I put that "Garry becomes more of his old self after a few drinks of scotch." On my forum for him.
I was so mad. They normally just edit that stuff but then all of a sudden they delete the whole rp.  Rolling Eyes Oh well. I like it here better honestly. We just need more people to come over and join our little group XD So if you know of anybody, let them know we are here! haha. Feel free to rp until you finish the forum. I've read it already once so I know it's fine. I think that's what Moon is doing. You don't have to get the forum done like right away. Just when you feel like it. (:

And lol I never get much into youtube, I like pinterest  cheers ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:32 pm

( xD Okay..... )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 pm

((I found out you can upload photos from your phone as your profile pic here.. I was going to do one of myself but then I'd feel weird having my face on this thing o.O ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 pm

((And sorry for my poof guys I have summer work and I had suddenly felt a serge of urgency to get it done.. well get it started anyway. ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Hey Cop, and hey Holl. ^^ And it really depends on what you want Cop, it's all up to you in the end. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((And sorry for my poof guys I have summer work and I had suddenly felt a serge of urgency to get it done.. well get it started anyway. ))
It's fine. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:37 pm

((Lol I think I'll stick to putting instagram photos as my profile pics. (The one I have now is of my lips or the print of my lips anyway XD )). But thanks for the wise words Moon.))

Last edited by Copperpelt on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:38 pm

{ 'Eyy, Copper! Thanks, and it's alright. I'm just too lazy to type up her form at the moment, so does everyone have a vague idea of what she looks like? x3

And wow, that's so not fair of them to delete the whole dang thing because of one tiny reference to alcohol.  Mad  I'm sorry you lost the roleplay because of that! But this is really fun, and there's no fussy mods. cx

I was thinking of having one of myself too, but I honestly look terrible in photos and like idk xD //hides face under paper bag and takes picture// o3o }

Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((I found out you can upload photos from your phone as your profile pic here.. I was going to do one of myself but then I'd feel weird having my face on this thing o.O ))

(That's what I did for mine. I am on an IPad. I may poof. )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Yeah, I may actually pick a picture of mine for this. Xd And cool profile picture Cop. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Wow...so many people on here...o3o)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Haha I know! No rules (;

and I feel your pain lol I only have like two or three pics that I actually like of myself // steals bag from Sand and puts it over face instead// I'd probably do it if someone else did, just so I wouldn't be the only one XD lol ))

Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:45 pm

{ Yes cx Freedom...

I might, but I'm kinda unattractive so xDD .-. //has low self-esteem// cx }

Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:45 pm

((Thanks Moon! I took it in the city a few weeks ago Smile ))

((We could all put a pic of ourselves on here XD I like how we all had the same thought... ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Copperpelt wrote:
Anastasia had been on her way up to her room to change for supper when she heard the knock on the door. With all the commotion upon Danielle's arrival, everyone had forgotten they were expecting an invited guest as well. She did not see the Butler around so she went to answer the door herself. She saw a tall man with curly brown hair and piercing eyes staring back at her. She suddenly felt as though maybe she should have let Garry answer the door. "Hello, if you don't mind me assuming, you must be Theodore. " She offered a slight smile, not very inviting but not too cold either. She was often hard to read,"I am Anastasia, daughter to Lord GarryAbbott. Won't you please come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:48 pm

{ xD I might switch it back to the ocean pic after a day though :3 I'm quite proud of my lovely ocean pic heehee ^3^ }
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:49 pm

{ Ooh, am I allowed to rp as Belle even before I actually bring myself to type the form? xD ^w^ }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: