Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{ Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

{ Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 am

The way he talked made her wonder what his motives might be. Maybe he was just a wondering tom? But he knew about borders and that he shouldn't go past them. What was that about tribes? And why is he bowing? I'm no one special. Turtlewing calmed herself down for a moment,"I am Turtlewing. I'm sorry for my rude introduction but I have to question anyone near our borders. I will have to ask you why you are here." She looked at him with her stormy gray eyes, curiosity showing greatly. She wanted to know what he was doing here.
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:05 am

{ Cool! Thanks for joining! I hate the coding on here }
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 pm

(No prob Bear! Wink I was able to squeeze him in..... )

Rye watched, pondering what the she cat was thinking about. There us question in there..... "Nice to meet you, Turtlewing. It isn't rude at all! It's to be expected of a Clan. Your ways actually helped improve the Tribe. I am questioning why to go to your Clan. Perhaps StarClan will show me the way? Or, maybe the Tribe of Endless Hunting. Anyways, my home is now in the meadow past that drop." He flicked his tail backwards. "Let's say it's something I learned to scale. I can go now if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }   { Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open } - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{ Welcome to WindClan -- The Moor Runners } { open }
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: