Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Haha yeah, what Spara said! xD It starts off okay and ends... MINDSBLOWN. She Made it all the way to the Top 8 or AGT when she was 4. She's 10 now and has been signed by Disney. She's been in 4 movies already with some big actors!
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:42 pm

I actually never watched AGT. I mean, I've seen snatches of it on Youtube, but I've never actually sat down and watched an episode. And 'kay, have fun at the dance Spar. )

Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Bear of the Sea wrote:
Haha yeah, what Spara said! xD It starts off okay and ends... MINDSBLOWN. She Made it all the way to the Top 8 or AGT when she was 4. She's 10 now and has been signed by Disney. She's been in 4 movies already with some big actors!
Oh, that's cool. o3o I'll watch her cover of let it go soon, but not right now as I'm in the middle of a epic music marathon.  Cool  What movies has she been in? )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:33 pm

(I'm sorry I haven't been here! I think I should finally have time to be able to get on more regularly! So! I suppose I had better start making friends and filling out a form. Smile Copper, what kind of people do you want me to make? I mean, what position(s) would you like filled? I'm good with just about anything, I think!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:43 pm

((Awesome (: and maybe if you could make someone from another family! We could use some romance here XD um but other than that its up to you, you can take whatever position you feel ))

((Hey everyone (Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:51 pm

Hey Cop. o3o Hey Holly. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:58 pm

(How ya doin Moon? (: ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Pretty good, just listening to the roaring thunder and watching the ensuing lightning. owo How about you? )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:54 pm

OwO I love watching thunder storms.. its so calming... I just got done watching the grand Budapest Hotel. Not a bad movie (: ))
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:03 pm

{ She's been in Santa Buddies as Tiny, The Search for Santa Paws as an orphaned girl, The Search for Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (or whatever it's called) as the main little girl, and in Treasure Buddies as a baby camel }{ I haven't seen all of Treasure Buddies, but she has sung in all the other movies. Her voice has gotten so much better, not that it wasn't good before..... xD She sounds so much more grown up than the first time she sang }
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:05 pm

(Ooh, romance! I'm all for that! Lol. I'll do my best. *salutes*)
(I love storms, Angelus!)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:06 pm

It is calming, but only if the thunder is rumbling, unlike just a few minutes ago were it was like a air raid for the past hour. And I'll have to look it up then. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:07 pm

HollyWood wrote:
(Ooh, romance! I'm all for that! Lol. I'll do my best. *salutes*)
(I love storms, Angelus!)
They are nice, I agree. ^^ But not serious ones. )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Bear of the Sea wrote:
{ She's been in Santa Buddies as Tiny, The Search for Santa Paws as an orphaned girl, The Search for Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (or whatever it's called) as the main little girl, and in Treasure Buddies as a baby camel }{ I haven't seen all of Treasure Buddies, but she has sung in all the other movies. Her voice has gotten so much better, not that it wasn't good before..... xD She sounds so much more grown up than the first time she sang }
Oh, well then I definitely will look her up. ^^)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 pm

(Yes, I suppose that's true.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Yup. So, what's up?)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:24 pm

(Lol holly! Cant wait to see what you come up with. We should all start making a major roleplay plans. And see what we come up with))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:32 pm

(I'll definitely be working on it! Smile Hmmm....So we're plotting now? Fabulous! Wink Haha.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Glad to see everyone's excited. XD)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:52 pm

(Haha I know I am XD im not just talking love triangles and little spats (though I love those too XD) we need murder mysteries and sabotages, addictions, and secret loves and that type of stuff O.O NO RULES on this forum!!! XD))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:59 pm

I must admit, romance isn't my thing. But when you put it that way...o3o I'm all in! Especially for mystery and addiction. XD How can I be a part of this wonderful thing?)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:01 pm

(Oh, just wait, Angelus. Copper will come up with something. Lol! I volunteer to make a murder victim once we figure out why we'd need one. Lol!)

(Man, I'm just trying to start with a NAME to get me going, and picking one is turning out to be hard! Ugh.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Lol im not yet sure how to piece all of this together XD but when I do I will let you know ! ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:07 pm

That would be lovely. XD)

And oh, I kinda know a lot of names. What type of name were you looking for? Boy or girl? And what type of meaning strikes your fancy?)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Lol im not yet sure how to piece all of this together XD but when I do I will let you know ! ))
'Kay. ^^ If I can't be included that's fine, I have fun just watching stuff unfold. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: