Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
HollyWood

HollyWood

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:16 pm

(Oh, I've composed a long list of names I like. I mean only that narrowing it down to the one I will use will be difficult, because I like them all! But if you want you could help me narrow it down!)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Well, if you'd like help narrowing down the list I'd be happy to oblige. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:20 pm

(Lol I know!!! The names are the hardest part with these people! Smile and I will try yes (: ill work on that tonight! ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:26 pm

'Kay, well I gotta go for the day guys. See you all tomorrow, hopefully. )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
OwO I love watching thunder storms.. its so calming... I just got done watching the grand Budapest Hotel. Not a bad movie (: ))

Storms make me feel alive and wild.........๑
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:28 pm

((My dog gets pretty wild during storms. Man hes psychotic.. lol ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Aw bye!  I missed a lot, but...... Doesn't seem like too much. I should go too. [nm]

Last edited by §~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:30 pm

(Lol! Sorry Copper, I should probably go soon too. I may linger....... Only to get all those awful songs out of my head. Razz The rest of the dance was okay though. ^^ It's late..... xD )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:30 pm

(Aw! Good night, Angelus. You can maybe help me with the list tomorrow!)

(Ok, Copper. I need a reason for my guy to come to Downton. I thought maybe the Earl or Countess's sister might be his step-mother, or maybe his parents are just their good friends? Do you have any better ideas?)

(Hi, Sparrow!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:31 pm

(Haha but you just got here Smile

Bye moon!))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:34 pm

(Hey Holly! Told ya I am lingering..... I do that sometimes..... )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:36 pm

(Oh! Haha. Well, glad to have ya, then. Wink)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:38 pm

(Bye you two! Glad you enjoyed the dance Sparrow! Ill see you two tomorrow ))

((Hmm, yeah I could help with that. Maybe you could say that Danielles father worked for him on one of his family's farms and they were close for some reason. So he wanted to be sure she was getting along alright.

That or you could say it was Isadoras nephew coming to visit. (Since they can be cousins apparently and still marry )

Or maybe he could be there for business, or you could use one of the things you said. ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:40 pm

(Oh haha yeah, glad to have you (: late post haha. I responded in Windclan if you feel like rping. Or you can stay here and help me with plots XD ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:48 pm

(Mm, Idk. I'm not sure the daughter he doesn't know of a man who died suddenly isn't really enough reason to encroach upon someone's hospitality. Especially considering the Abbotts are obviously the ones who were appointed and asked to take care of her. Y'know?)
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:55 pm

{ //watches Ratatouille// }
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:55 pm

(Or maybe his father just sent him to Downton and maybe other manors to learn some tricks of the trade? Get him out of the house, maybe? Maybe he reads to much and needs to see more of the real world? That works for me too. Haha.)
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:02 am

Copperpelt wrote:
(Bye you two! Glad you enjoyed the dance Sparrow! Ill see you two tomorrow ))

((Hmm, yeah I could help with that. Maybe you could say that Danielles father worked for him on one of his family's farms and they were close for some reason. So he wanted to be sure she was getting along alright.

That or you could say it was Isadoras nephew coming to visit. (Since they can be cousins apparently and still marry )

Or maybe he could be there for business,  or you could use one of the things you said. ))

Danielle was led up to her room and instantly put Tomby down. He leapt onto the bed and snuggled up by the pillows. Danielle crawled onto the bed while her aunt's back was turned and fell asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 am

Thats true, my plan had holes. Let me think for a sec..)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:15 am

(Thats not bad. If you want that then be my guest. We could make it a bit juicier... say that your guys father knows about Garry's past and that if he doesnt help his son he will exploit him. Something like that? And your guy could know or not know ? Idk its late. My creativity has been drained for the night lol.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:15 am

Aka blackmail him))
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:20 am

Maybe Danielle can help somehow... ^^
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 am

(Hahaha. Oh, I'm sure we can do something with that! Wink You're right, though, I'm a bit too tired to think too. I'll probably go to bed. Good night!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:26 am

(Haha great Wink Ill see you tomorrow Holly! (: sleep tight ))

( Bear, if you want we can rp in your windclan for a bit. I was just rping with sparrow but I have other characters too. ))
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:03 am

okay }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: