Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Okay, no pressure here xD (:
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Bear of the Sea wrote:
Go to your profile and over to Friend and Foes.

Received requests
These requests are pending, click "+" to accept them or "-" to refuse them.
Oh, 'kay thanks~ )

And yeah, I can describe how I look, but that's about it. XD)
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:50 pm

{ And I can make a mental picture xDD }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Yeah. But I'm horrible at describing myself, partly because I really don't know how to describe my looks. o3o I'm better at describing other people, and fictional characters. )
But eh, I'll do that another day, as that may take a while. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Angelus Mortis wrote:
'Kay. ^^ See ya later. )

Dracul smiled slightly, as he shraightened out Cliff's shirt, then buttoning up his vest.  "There used to be a time where I had to know  what the people around me were thinking, also the sweating and shagged expression when I walked in tip me off." He finished soon, leaving the suit for last and frowned at the state of Cliff's hair, guiding him to the vanity, and seated the lord and beginning to tackle the mess of thick brown hair. "And you can tell me anything you like; I believe there is little left in this world that will surprise me."

Cliff smirked, trying to take in what Dracul was saying. He was a very nice man, Cliff had known there was a reason he liked Dracul ever since he'd first met him. He had a way about him that wasn't flashy or nosy in any way. He was a truly 'you mind your business, I'll mind mine', kind of guy. He was someone he could trust, unlike most of the people Cliff talked to. "I could imagine so." He sighed, letting him fix his mess of hair. "I was with Marshall, again. We were in our barracks, getting ready to leave for home, from what I could tell. But as we started to leave, guns started going off and the barracks erupted into this massive battle field... I watched Marshall get shot, and I woke up just before a bullet went through my own head." He sighed,"Be happy you weren't in the war Dracul, it was a nasty business, and a fate that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy."
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 pm

(I'm back! Welcome back Bear! Smile And lol yeah I'm just a year away from college myself. I'm petrified because I have no clue what to do with my life. I love reading and writing and taking pictures but of course my mind for some reason said 'trying being a chiropractor' (which has nothing to do with any of that) so that's the path I've set for myself for now.. Weird. ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Meant tipped, not tip. DX)

And hey Cop. ^^)

Dracul stayed silent for the brief description of the nightmare, he supposed it was normal after scarring events. He personally had dreamed several times of his mother, cursing his name; but that was a different story. He honestly wasn't going to try to consult Cliff, though he did need some comfort of one kind or another. "War is terrible thing." He agreed, finishing with his combing and now moving on to parting the Cliff's hair on the left side. "And dreams like that are common after a traumatic event, so you shouldn't think you're strange." He told him, stepping to the other side and surveying his handy-work.
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Haha }

Cop, can you and I continue where we left off with Danielle waiting to see her uncle from the butler who went looking for him? }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
(I'm back! Welcome back Bear! Smile And lol yeah I'm just a year away from college myself. I'm petrified because I have no clue what to do with my life. I love reading and writing and taking pictures but of course my mind for some reason said 'trying being a chiropractor' (which has nothing to do with any of that) so that's the path I've set for myself for now.. Weird. ))

Well, do you like the profession? Or is it more a "Eh..that seems like my only choice..." kinda thing? My dad personally wants me to be, or rather he encouraged me, to be a psychologist because I mentioned I liked it, and he was also good at it as a kid so yeah..XD I like psychology, but it's not really something I like as much as drawing and stuff. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ wrote:
No, I just liked it to let you know I was back! xD)

Mabel dipped her head, but watched their conversation intensely. She tried to act disinterested, but the girl wanted to find out more. "Alright, papa." She turned to Ana. Might as well talk to her about last night first! I should hurry though.

Isadora stood up and flattened her skirt delicately. "Of course." The Countess was deep in thought about the girl. Why is she here? What has happened? She strode out of the room and paused outside the doorway for her husband.

((We need Bear to come on here too. /: ))

Garry stopped just before he opened the door. He let the butler go and turned to his wife. "Isadora.." His expression was one full of distress. "I have a confession to make before we go through that door. But before I tell you, I need you to know I didn't mean to keep this from you for so long.."

Ana was very confused.  She watched them leave and looked at Mabel,"I don't suppose you know what that was about?" She asked, hoping for answers.

((This is where sparrow and I stopped at, we decided to get that out of the way before you got here so you wouldnt have to wait too long.. but now im not sure shes on))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Cliff felt a bit better after talking about it, but his expression didnt change. "You know, sometimes I think I should be paying you to be my psychiatrist instead of my Valet. Thank you Dracul. " He though about his valets wording and pondered an idea in his head,"it almost sounds as if you've experienced it yourself, if you don't mind me saying so." Cliff had gotten good at reading people over the years with all of the social events he attended. But he had always found it hard to read Dracul, he had his moments though.
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:21 pm

(I'm here, but trying to keep up with everyone on here and WCF while reading. >.<)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Angelus Mortis wrote:
Bear of the Sea wrote:
See if you have the same b-day xDD }
I doubt it. o3o I was born early in the year. )

(So was I! I am born early in the year! And yup, we're age twins. xD)
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 pm

okay }

Danielle let out a small scream as the family dog ran up to her and sniffed the kitten who leapt out of her arms. "Tomby!" she cried, dropping her doll and bonnet, racing after the kitten and the dog. The kitten raced into the kitchen and scared the cooks and began to get messy in the kitchen. "Leave my kitty alone, bloody doggie!"
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Oh well, honestly Im working as a receptionist now at a chiropractor and I think its something I could be happy doing, but I feel like there might be something out there that would be a better choice for me. Im not gunna lie I thought again being a psychologist too, but then I don't think I could listen to peoples problems all day.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Dracul shrugged his shoulders, giving a final adjustment to Cliff's hair before he began cleaning up. "I suppose it could say that." He said, rather curtly, referring to the latter comment. Memories of his childhood did not come easy to him, and despite the fact that he had nine years to recover, the wounds never really seemed to fully heal; just stop bleeding. In fact, it was about that time of year he suppressed his feelings and send living wages to the mystery lady, and it was also the time that his moods started unraveling. Though he did a pretty good job of hiding it, but then again he had lots of practice.

Last edited by Angelus Mortis on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Oh well, honestly Im working as a receptionist now at a chiropractor and I think its something I could be happy doing, but I feel like there might be something out there that would be a better choice for me.  Im not gunna lie I thought again being a psychologist too, but then I don't think I could listen to peoples problems all day.
Oh, well if you can find something you like better, you should try it. :3 It wouldn't hurt. And yeah, that's what I was thinking, I have enough problems of my own, and dealing with other peoples problems seems a little much. But I like reading up on psychology and the like, so maybe I'll be a researcher Psychologist or something like that. )
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Oh well, honestly Im working as a receptionist now at a chiropractor and I think its something I could be happy doing, but I feel like there might be something out there that would be a better choice for me.  Im not gunna lie I thought again being a psychologist too, but then I don't think I could listen to peoples problems all day.

I work at a daycare cause I used to like kids. I learned that I like well behaved kids.... xDD
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Bear of the Sea wrote:
Copperpelt wrote:

I work at a daycare cause I used to like kids. I learned that I like well behaved kids.... xDD
Don't we all? XD I recently went to my sister's friends house before one of her other friends weddings, and she has 5 siblings. o3o They were really curious and kept poking their heads out of their room, before they came out, and I couldn't say they were well-behaved, but they were nice, and I had a 'deep' conversation with the oldest kid about robots and sci-fi movies. Xd )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:06 pm

(I should go soon, I'll linger for a few.)

Isadora paused, hands folded. Her pace was a bit pale. "Oh dear, this sounds important....." She fidgeted a bit, not knowing what to say. "I suppose it's not the end of the world." She plastered a smile on her face and waited patiently for him to finish.

Mabel turned to look at her sister once more. "I don't know, but I am going to find out." She stood up, looking around for anyone else in case they had heard. "Come on, we'll find a way," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:22 pm

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ wrote:
Angelus Mortis wrote:
Bear of the Sea wrote:
See if you have the same b-day xDD }
I doubt it. o3o I was born early in the year. )

(So was I! I am born early in the year! And yup, we're age twins. xD)
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Bear of the Sea wrote:
okay }

Danielle let out a small scream as the family dog ran up to her and sniffed the kitten who leapt out of her arms. "Tomby!" she cried, dropping her doll and bonnet, racing after the kitten and the dog. The kitten raced into the kitchen and scared the cooks and began to get messy in the kitchen. "Leave my kitty alone, bloody doggie!"

{ Here, go off of this, Cop and Spara }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Anastasia looked at Mabel a bit surprised she would voice her opinion so bluntly.  It was not proper to snoop..  "Mabel we shouldn't-" But Ana wanted to know what was happening too. "Okay.." She finally stood up and followed Mabel.

Garry sighed. He really never talked about his family.  In their marriage he had probably mentioned his real family probably about 3 to 4 times. It was a big deal when he talked about them. "I have," He corrected himself,"had a sister.. Her name was Juliana.  She married a farmer, so once the wedding was through my family never spoke to her again.  She recently reached out to me, and I found her husband had died in the war. She had come onto hard times.. " He rubbed his eyes,"She was sick, very sick.." He looked at the door,"She told me that if she died, she wanted me to be her daughters care-taker. I accepted." He looked at her,"I believe the little girls here because my sisters passed away. " He seemed to fight back tears, he bit his lip,"Please, forgive me for hiding this from you." Suddenly there was a loud crash heard from the kitchen. "What the devils-?" He spoke confused. He opened the door to find nothing. He looked at Isadora,"I have a feeling she's in the kitchen. " He said, a bit sarcastically.

"Well, thank you Dracul. I appreciate it." He stood up and examined himself, "Splendid job as usual." He sighed,"I guess I should go downstairs for breakfast now." He looked at Dracul,"I'll see you again tonight."
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:52 pm

{ Haha! I can just picture that! }

The cooks screamed in French as Danielle ran under the woman, racing under the woman as she passed a tray of teas to a waiting butler. She grabbed her kitten just as she raced into the flour pan. With a scream she became covered in flour as Tomby leapt into it to escape the dog. She became covered in white powder as she turned around and stared at the mess she'd made. Her eyes began to weld with tears as the staff glared at her and put their hands on their hips.
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:58 pm

(Sorry guys, I need to go! I'll be on again tomorrow and will respond in the morning.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: