Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:06 pm

(Well, now he says it's foxed and he can stay. xD )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:06 pm

(*fixed gah why can't my iPad help me out more?
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:51 am

Hey Sparrow! Its good to see you again! And wow! Sounds pike youve been through a lot! Im so sorry your other rps are dying. I know how you feel. Im hoping people will come back still and we can get this up and running again. I love talking to you guys! I want to talk more! But now nobodies on/: we can find them and bring them back. But ever since I got banned from WCF I havent been on as much. I was so angry when I got deleted I kinda lost the fun of it...
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:53 am

(YAYYYY!!! Hello Copper, how have you been? It's okay, I met a new friend so I can still rp a bit, although it isn't the same. xD Yes, I'll see what I can do to bring them back, although I don't think Moon has been on WCF for a while.... I can talk and hang here. ^^ Yeah, that was pretty harsh to ban you. .-. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:26 am

Ive been good! Just super busy with summer homework /: hate summer homework. It defeats the purpose of summer. Gah! But oh well. I start school tomorrow so that should be fun. When do you start ? (:
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:36 am

(Oh, cool! I see. I am slacking other than summer reading..... I should be practicing flute and doing math every week but oops... Yeah. Everybody starts so soon this year! D: I start sometime in September, first or second week. cx )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Haha so not fair!!! (: I wish I started that late!
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:45 pm

(That's because I home school...... cx So, what's up? ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:35 pm

Youre so lucky! Are you kidding? Home schooling would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:43 pm

(Um, yeah. Thanks..... That's because my mother is so against the schools around, even if there up there. I wish you well though. Perhaps, if you can, you should try it. ^^ You do need motivation though..... And prepare because you won't be home a lot if you have a nice group. xD

Wow, everyone says I'm lucky. O.o I'm just like "Uh, thanks?" But it's nice. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:00 pm

((Haha i get you, its different when you're living it Smile ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:50 pm

(Exactly. xD Sand says she may come back at some point just a bit ago, so that's good. I haven't asked Bear because she's super busy. Oh, and Moon may return as well. I hope that helps. c; )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:02 am

Ah!Smile Sparrow youre wonderful (: thanks so much! Ill handle bear and holly,but its great that the others still remember this lol. Moon is busy but i know shell come back on eventually. I think she checks every once in a while (:
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:53 pm

((You on Sparrow ? Smile I'm on the computers at school and I'm bored! ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:19 am

Oh my goodness. DX I'm SO, SO SORRY. Words cannot express, I got really busy at the time I poofed, I even poofed off WCF, I just got around to get my log in info for both here and there today(or rather, tonight), I shouldn't be too busy now, things have settled down over on my end, but honestly I completely understand if everyone has moved on from here. I can't really call myself a "true" member for poofing from here without saying anything...So yeah...I'm sorry. .3. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt9797

PostSubject: No big deal    Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:13 am

Hey, don't feel bad. I did the same thing after this died. Went off the forums and didn't go back. I got my membership reinstated there though, and I made a new one of these forums for OUAT.. so things are good (: I do wish this would have been more of a success but I can't blame anyone for being busy (: I was busy too. I hope you've been well (: hope the school years been good for you))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:17 am

Yeah...sorry. DX
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:18 am

What exactly is your new username? If you don't mind me asking, maybe we could talk sometimes, if you don't want to that's fine though. And the school year just started back for me, though I was across the country during break.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:19 am

Whoops, misread that, thought you said you got a new account. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: