Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Angelus Mortis wrote:
Copperpelt wrote:
((OMG! Dracul can be part of that plot! XD

He could help Cliff set up his own death, and like get him a body to use or something... and then he could be the one to know what really happened to him. ))
Oh, sounds cool. o3o I've always wanted to get Dracul to collect a body for interesting purposes. XD)

(OH! Then HE could be the one to start getting accused and Cliff would have to come back because it's his buddy! ))
Oh,true, true. That comes along nicely. :3 )

So let me get my stuff straight: Sand is going to have a character, servant, that's getting picked on. Someone's going to steal stuff. Cliff is going to disappear and fake his death for one reason or another and Dracul fakes his death, then he gets accused of killing him and Cliff comes back, with a wife possibly.
Holly has a visiting nobleman who is there to learn the ways of the world, will possibly flirt with Ana, and maybe blackmailing someone(?). )
Did I get all that right?XD)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((Haha you can add in the Gang thing! It can be included in finding the body or the gang could be in jail and Dracul could be getting like beat up in jail like Bates nearly did XD ))
Dunno who Bates is, but okay. XD So The gang comes, a body appears somehow, they escape/go to jail, Dracul gets accuse of killing Cliff, gets thrown in jail, gets beat up and stuff happens. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:21 pm

((Or we could find some poor soul that randomly gets blamed for his death instead))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:22 pm

((Lol yes that's about right XD ))

((And haha that sounds pretty interesting! ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:26 pm

'Kay. ^^ Now where did everyone else poof too? o3o //goes into spirit form to find them// )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:33 pm

//wishes luck and gives more spirit power to you// where did you all go? lol ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Hm...Well sandy did say she'd poof o and off. I dunno about sparrow though, and you know what Holly's Sn is on the forums so yeah...DX )
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:46 pm

{Sorry I took so long, I got sidetracked so it took me a while to finish cx }

-- Lady's Maid
-- {Isabelle "Belle" Burrows}
-- Belle is extremely quiet, and tends to notice the smallest of things. She's very independent, and is kind to those around her. She's very hard on herself, and gets extremely worked up if she so much as ruins one of her mistress's clothing items, and blames herself for nearly everything. Thankfully, she doesn't err much, due to her prior experience with being a maid and the fact that she loves the family as if it were her own and only wishes the best for the family members, as well as being extremely careful with her work. After all, slow and steady wins the race. Belle is usually distant with those she doesn't know well, but she will open up like a flower after rain once she is accustomed and warmed up to them. She harbors a certain sadness, yet it rarely surfaces from the depths of her heart. Belle has always secretly wanted a fairy tale romance, with kissing in the rain and the sharing of issues and books, but alas, her life as a servant is unlikely to produce such an event. Ever the hopeful little soul, Belle still has her fingers crossed.
-- Belle has a slender build, aiding her in the agility department. She has long legs and a long torso to match, and her skin is a pale, milky white due to lack of sun exposure seeing as she serves indoors. Belle has a long, oval-shaped face, with a sprinkling of freckles dancing over her button nose and cheeks. Her lips are a pale pink the color of peony petals, and her eyes are a warm hazel color, much like the shade of roasted coffee beans framed by short, dark lashes. Belle's hair is a dark chocolate brown, with streaks of milk chocolate here and there. When worn down, it is a mass of natural waves that end in small ringlets, but Belle's hair is only ever worn down when she drifts off to sleep each night; In the day and in public, she wears her hair in a bun, with tendrils tickling the edges of her face to decrease the severity of the look. The tip of Belle's nose and cheeks are seen tinged with scarlet when her skin has exposure to the cold, and her hands are often chapped in the wintertime so she wears gloves over them. Belle wears the house key to Miss Grey's home on a chain around her neck from sunrise to sunset, only ever unclasping it from her neck when she prepares for bed.
-- Belle was a maid for the said Miss Grey as her previous occupation before she arrived at Downton. Belle loved her job dearly, and cared for her Misstress like a daughter to her mother. Indeed, Miss Grey was rather cold, but Belle grew accustomed to her antics and her misstress grew on her over time, as Belle did for Miss Grey. Belle enjoyed doing the simplest of tasks for her, such as serving tea or slip her stockinged feet into her shoes, just to keep her Misstress content. One night, however, Miss Grey passed in her sleep due to old age, and it seemed to shatter Belle's heart. Belle seemed a little lost after that, and was scrambling to find a job. Miss Grey had been wise enough to jot a few words down about Belle as a great referral before she kicked the bucket, so Belle's future was a better one than she would have dove into otherwise. Belle spotted a notice tacked to a bulletinboard in the village for a Lady's Maid up at Downton Abbey, and she couldn't contain her excitement. She applied right away, and was the happiest she'd been since Miss Grey's death when she heard that she had been accepted. Here she was, at the great Downton Abbey.
-- No one so far, although she may take a fancy to one of the footmen or valets later on, we'll see :3
-- Nope c:
-- ѕαɴd dollαr-✩
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:49 pm

{ And I forgot about the other (lucky) character that will be picked on... I might have to do that one tomorrow, if that's alright c:

There's only a certain amount of character-creating one can do in a day, and I've reached my limit xD}
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:52 pm

{ I might go, guys, have a great night! I'll be sure to pop in here tomorrow. Thanks for the fun time, you're all super friendly and amazing. I can't wait to rp with y'all. c: }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:55 pm

'kay. ^^ Bye Sand. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:15 pm

(Im back on! Had soccer practice sorry guys! Belle looks good Sand. Ill add her soon. ))

((Has anybody else been on today?))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:59 pm

(Oh my goodness, what have I missed!?)

(I have a new person, Copper! Smile )

-- Maid
-- {} Lila Godwin{}
-- Lila is respectful, dutiful, and happy, but also very nervous and shy, at least in a new place or around unfamiliar people. She is inherently, almost impossibly good, and has a tender disposition that allows for her to easily become upset or elated.
-- Lila is a very petite young woman. She is little more than five feet tall and has a slim waist, arms, and fingers. She has straight fiery red hair that she keeps pulled back and stuffed under a cap when she’s working in the House, and a cute little nose that turns up the slightest bit at the end. Her eyes are big and soft brown in color, framed by dark lashes. She has a small, pert mouth and a heart-shaped face that is quick to break into a smile. Just under her left cheekbone, across from the outside corner of her eye, is a red-brown birthmark slightly bigger than a coin. The oblong shape is similar to a mark that would be left behind from a kiss. Lila dislikes the mark, but her father always dotingly claims it must be caused by the kiss of an angel at her birth.
-- None yet
-- Lila is the third of five children and daughter of the estate minister. While she really only wants to be a wife and mother someday, she also doesn’t want to struggle financially like her own family did for years, and since the wedding bells are naturally a few years off yet, she thought it might be a good idea to start earning her own money now.
-- HollyWood

(I also might want to make a stable boy, but that'll probably be it for my making characters for now.)

(...Now I'd better go read the pages I missed. Haha.)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:09 pm

(Aww, look at you girls, all plotting away! I'M SO PROUD! *sniffle* Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:16 pm

(( haha she sounds cute (: haha what do you think of the ideas? (: ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:16 pm

(( haha she sounds cute (: haha what do you think of the ideas? (: ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:18 pm

(I think they're FABULOUS! BRING! IT! ON! Plus I'm sure we'll elaborate and come up with more while we go.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Copperpelt wrote:
Copperpelt wrote:
Anastasia had been on her way up to her room to change for supper when she heard the knock on the door. With all the commotion upon Danielle's arrival, everyone had forgotten they were expecting an invited guest as well. She did not see the Butler around so she went to answer the door herself. She saw a tall man with curly brown hair and piercing eyes staring back at her. She suddenly felt as though maybe she should have let Garry answer the door. "Hello, if you don't mind me assuming, you must be Theodore. " She offered a slight smile, not very inviting but not too cold either. She was often hard to read,"I am Anastasia, daughter to Lord GarryAbbott. Won't you please come in?"
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:19 pm

(Haha Im sure we will!! Do you have an specific plans for teddy? ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:30 pm

(Nope. I figured I'd just see what happened to him as we go.)

Teddy managed to keep his eyebrows from shooting up, but couldn't help lifting a corner of his mouth in a slight smirk. He'd been taken by surprise when a woman had answered the door, and was trying to figure out whether this was a friendly greeting or not. Ah well, it didn't much matter. He nodded in his head courteously. "Lady Anastasia. Hello. Thank you so much." He stepped into the grand foyer and moved aside so [I'm calling him Riggs for now] his man Riggs could make it in as well. "I do apologize I'm so late. There was a mix-up at the station and I simply couldn't find a way to contact you," he said, drawing his attention away from the walls and back to her again. He decided not to say anything about how of course he was Theodore, and didn't she remember him from a small handful of meetings and the ensuing games as children, and wouldn't she please call him Teddy like everyone else? He'd get to that later. "I hope I'm not interrupting your supper," he added.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:45 pm

(Oh poop I forgot that he was an old family friend DX ))
((Give me one sec to reply)))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Or actually ill be back in 20 mins cause I have to take a quick shower. Try to stay awake so we can rp lol (; ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:47 pm

(Haha. It's fine! We can easily say it's been a few years at least, and I'm sure Anastasia's a very busy lady, especially since she's probably been preoccupied with the war. ...Which I'm going to have a find a reason to explain Teddy's reason for not going.)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:05 am

(Copper! It's been half an hour, girlfriend! Ha ha. I need to go to bed. Good night.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:18 am

"It's quiet alright. Mama and Papa had figured as much." She nodded to Riggs. "You may take those bags down stairs in the Servers hall. Ask for Marcus, he will help you find Lord Theodore's room."  Anastasia watched him take in the house. He reminded her of a young boy who used to run with her in the garden with Mabel trailing behind..

His eyes seemed to be full of curiosity.. Ana had to remind herself that a lot had happened since she was little. She had grown up, and she had grown more bitter. She was definently not the silly, carefree girl she used to be. His smirk was comforting in a way. It was nice to see someone happy in the house for once.  "Don't worry, there happened to be a surprise guest that needed their attention.  Apparently you are not the only one who will be staying with us for the time being. I promise to explain later," She closed the door behind him and went to stand in front of him,"I'm sure youve had a long trip, would you fancy a drink? Or would you prefer to go to your room and freshen up first?" She asked, a bit of a more kind tone to her voice this time.

Last edited by Copperpelt on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: