Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:52 pm

(Im back! I know I wasnt on a lot but I only got about 2 hours of sleep last night and so I napped, but I napped for like 3 hours instead of one... and then I had soccer right after /:

Hey holly! (:

Hey bear! (:

Hey Sparrow! (: lol

Give me a second to reply to things (: ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Bear of the Sea wrote:
Hey, Spara, would you mind if I asked what state you live in? }

(Where did that come from???? xD It's fine. I have already told people what state. I am in the tiny, unnoticeable state of Connecticut in a rural town. How 'bout you?)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:58 pm

(Hey Copper! Join the tired club. We got me and Moon going "meh", Gtx, a friend on WCF, saying he may actually fall asleep at his computer even though he got more sleep than we did, and numerous other unknown people! XDXDXDXD Kk, but I have to go soon so I may not have time to respond.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:16 pm

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ wrote:
Mabel carefully stepped on the creaky floorboards lightly, and peered through. She'd heard everything her father had explained, and looked around to see if her sister had as well. "They're moving!" She whispered.

Isadora walked along and met up with the butler, staring in amazement at the young girl. "We must get you cleaned up!" She winced at the sight of the cat, with the dog in the house. Isadora didn't prefer any animals company, really. They were all okay, yet she wasn't a cat fan.

Mabel motioned for her sister to follow her and they kept going. The Lady couldn't see the girl, but she stifled a laugh as she could picture. "Now who's un-Lady like?" She whispered. She could make out the cat and smiled. Mabel was definitely a horse person, but she had grown found of cats, foxes, and wolves as she had seen them.

Garry looked at his niece and it made his heart throb.  She looked so much like his sister. He didn't know what to say to her, but he thought that Isadora was right.  The little girl would be a handful. His eyes widened when he saw her covered in white. "Oh my.." He looked at his dog,"Penny, come." He spoke in a curt voice and the dog walked toward him with her red tail down and her ears pinned back. She sat by his side, her blue eyes asking for forgiveness. He patted her head and looked at the little girl again. "Danielle, it's alright." His sister had told him her name once and only once. He looked from his dog to the white powdered girl, "I am Garry Abbott, your Uncle and the Earl of this estate.  This is your Aunt Isadora. You will live with us now," He sighed, looking at her cat. "But, I must let you know this behavior will not be accepted again. You are not to chase, as I assume you did, your cat around the kitchen or any other area in the house. If it happens again we will have to find another home for him." He stopped, trying to sound a bit nicer,"But, hopefully it won't come to that." He knelt down as best as he could with his old knees. "It's nice to meet you.. I know you probably miss your family, and this might be a little scary, but I promise we will take good care of you here."

Ana giggled softly, she couldn't believe the little girl had made (what she assumed to be) a huge mess. "This should be interesting.. Seeing how Papa will handle having a little girl around the house again. I dare say we wore him out and made him cranky as we grew up." She grinned. Ana caught a peek of Danielle and covered her mouth,"Oh my she's gotten into the powder."
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 pm

((Lol we all need to get a good rest tonight so we can rp hard core tomorrow XD ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 pm

(Good night then! (; )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ wrote:
Mabel carefully stepped on the creaky floorboards lightly, and peered through. She'd heard everything her father had explained, and looked around to see if her sister had as well. "They're moving!" She whispered.

Isadora walked along and met up with the butler, staring in amazement at the young girl. "We must get you cleaned up!" She winced at the sight of the cat, with the dog in the house. Isadora didn't prefer any animals company, really. They were all okay, yet she wasn't a cat fan.

Mabel motioned for her sister to follow her and they kept going. The Lady couldn't see the girl, but she stifled a laugh as she could picture. "Now who's un-Lady like?" She whispered. She could make out the cat and smiled. Mabel was definitely a horse person, but she had grown found of cats, foxes, and wolves as she had seen them.

Garry looked at his niece and it made his heart throb.  She looked so much like his sister. He didn't know what to say to her, but he thought that Isadora was right.  The little girl would be a handful. His eyes widened when he saw her covered in white. "Oh my.." He looked at his dog,"Penny, come." He spoke in a curt voice and the dog walked toward him with her red tail down and her ears pinned back. She sat by his side, her blue eyes asking for forgiveness. He patted her head and looked at the little girl again. "Danielle, it's alright." His sister had told him her name once and only once. He looked from his dog to the white powdered girl, "I am Garry Abbott, your Uncle and the Earl of this estate.  This is your Aunt Isadora. You will live with us now," He sighed, looking at her cat. "But, I must let you know this behavior will not be accepted again. You are not to chase, as I assume you did, your cat around the kitchen or any other area in the house. If it happens again we will have to find another home for him." He stopped, trying to sound a bit nicer,"But, hopefully it won't come to that." He knelt down as best as he could with his old knees. "It's nice to meet you.. I know you probably miss your family, and this might be a little scary, but I promise we will take good care of you here."

Ana giggled softly, she couldn't believe the little girl had made (what she assumed to be) a huge mess. "This should be interesting.. Seeing how Papa will handle having a little girl around the house again. I dare say we wore him out and made him cranky as we grew up." She grinned. Ana caught a peek of Danielle and covered her mouth,"Oh my she's gotten into the powder."

Last edited by Copperpelt on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Night Sparrow! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:30 pm

(Right! Sorry I'm still just hanging around without actually doing anything... Ha ha. I'm getting to it, really!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:53 pm

((Haha hey Holly Smile Do you mean you're making characters? That's always fun  tongue I enjoy making characters with a colorful history, because it can be revealed dramatically XD ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:56 pm

((I'll be back after I take a quick shower! Smile
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:48 am

((I am back!!))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:54 am

(Boredness........ Ugh, I may be cleaning this morning then going to the vet this afternoon for our dog. I may not get on until later......)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:02 am

(Gtg clean and stuff!)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:00 pm

And I'm back! Very Happy I actually woke up at 6, but then I fell slept in my parent's room till just an hour ago, so I think I'm fully charged. XD )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Oh, scheme change. o3o It's like a grayish purple right? )
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Danielle whimpered, thinking of her mother and clutched Tomby bit tighter, much to his displeasure. "Tomby," she replied to her uncle, looking at him with sad, tear brimming eyes. "is mine. My father gave him to me before he left. You will have no right to send my kitten away."
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:38 pm

"I'm not going to, as long as you can keep him under control." Garry did not appreciate the back talk, but she would learn quick enough. Now was not the time to scold her anymore. He patted the kitten softly,"He seems nice, I bet he's hungry.. I bet you are too." He looked at his footman that had brought her in,"Will you please ask the kitchen to make up something for Danielle and Tomby please." He smiled at her softly,"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so harsh. You will learn our ways soon enough. For now, lets get you more comfortable. While they make your lunch, we will get you cleaned up. " He looked at Isadora,"Will you introduce her to the lady's maid please? I'll go with you both to show her to a proper room."
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:39 pm

(Haha I'm trying to figure out which colors I like best. I think I like this better but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:47 pm

It's nice. ^^ I'm not a big fan of purple, or pink or that matter, but this shade is okay.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:48 pm

I thought it was black but apparently it wasn't XD ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Nope. o3o At least not on my laptop screen. XD )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:11 pm

(Sorry, I got busy. I like this too! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:15 pm

So, almost everyone is here. o3o )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:32 pm

(Ugh, I am seriously considering deleting my rps..... People don't want me too though and I feel bad. >.< My eyes........)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: