Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:44 pm

Lol, I don't have that problem. XD All my role-plays die, so I've just given up. Though I do have this one Role-play partner, Falling Rain. She's really good and I like role-playing with her, but I honestly haven't had the mindset to role-play this certain plot with her and give her decent replies, so I've kinda taken a break from it. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
"I'm not going to, as long as you can keep him under control." Garry did not appreciate the back talk, but she would learn quick enough. Now was not the time to scold her anymore. He patted the kitten softly,"He seems nice, I bet he's hungry.. I bet you are too." He looked at his footman that had brought her in,"Will you please ask the kitchen to make up something for Danielle and Tomby please." He smiled at her softly,"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so harsh. You will learn our ways soon enough. For now, lets get you more comfortable.  While they make your lunch, we will get you cleaned up. " He looked at Isadora,"Will you introduce her to the lady's maid please? I'll go with you both to show her to a proper room."

Danielle nodded to her uncle before glancing at her aunt. She stifled a yawn, her eyes drooping. She hoped her little legs would be able to carry her up to where she'd be staying.
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:25 pm

This shade is cool. Spara, please stop with the subs. They're so small I can hardly read them and they get cut off at the bottom.... }
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:50 pm

(Bear, can you respond on my topic???

Funny, that doesn't happen to me Bear! xD Well, that's sad Moon. Gotta go! Between cleaning tomorrow, and getting ready for a dance, I'll be poofy. )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:42 pm

'kay. Bye everyone. o3o I'll just lurk till Dooms day. )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:25 am

(xD Okay then!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:29 am

(Lol good morning guys Smile ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:35 am

(Hello, and will be very poofy!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:59 am

(That's okay! I will be too. We need to get some plots going XD Romances or something ! ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Yeah...XD I second that. Maybe something can happen with the Earl? I dunno. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:13 pm

( I was hoping for like someone to join as part of the other families, you know? Or for more people to join as the staff. I could make the Earl die or something and make Clifford the head of the house but I wasn't planning on doing that for a while /: I kinda think we could roleplay the servers more if we wanted too. But more people need to join or we need to fill in the blanks lol

I think Holly is going to join on here but I'm not sure what she wanted as a position. ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
( I was hoping for like someone to join as part of the other families, you know?  Or for more people to join as the staff. I could make the Earl die or something and make Clifford the head of the house but I wasn't planning on doing that for a while /: I kinda think we could roleplay the servers more if we wanted too. But more people need to join or we need to fill in the blanks lol

I think Holly is going to join on here but I'm not sure what she wanted as a position. ))

(Totally!! I wish that more people joined, I was hoping for romance x Mabel. xD I truly wish I could play more, but I can't even join my best friends 2nd remake of their Clan, and make sure it doesn't die. >.< As you may have seen, I can hardly rp. Plus I have a busy life..... Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Well, I really don't think I have a life. XD And I haven't seen soul, I need to find her to tell here about this. But yeah, we do need more people. But for the time being why don't we just role-play and see how things go? )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:16 pm

(*Sighs* Well, now I have to go again. I need to be in bed earlier and still have to shower..... >.< Plus cleaning [hopefully not!] and the dance tomorrow. )
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:26 pm

I'm here! Cop, can you respond to my RP post on the last page? I can join as a couple maids and a valet. I watched most of the first episode of season 1 so I know the gist of what's going one. I've seen several episodes, just never a full episode so I've always been lost. We have season 1 on DVD on Blu-Ray. It was for my mom's birthday one year; too bad she'd already seen all of episodes. I ended when the duke kissed the footman xD }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:22 am

(Haha okay. Well maybe we should all make another character. I could use another one in the staff department. And I havent heard from Sand either even though she liked the second link we had and said shed come here. Plus Hollys been gone all day. So once she makes characters itll help. Ill bet she makes an outside guy or girl. ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:31 am

(It's amazing how much can happen in one episode....... xD

Sorry guys, I really can't make another character. I already spend "too much" time on the IPad, and I have to cut back on rps in a couple months. If you like, I can play background characters once in the while, but I can't dedicate time to making a form and stuff....... ): )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:57 am

I can make another character, I think. Though I haven't rewritten Dracul's form yet, and I'm going to be busy for the upcoming week. )
But anyway, is anyone here? )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:20 am

(I am! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:40 am

Well, 'ello then. XD What's up? Sorry for poof. )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:32 pm

(I poofed longer....... xD Nothing much, trying to fill in cracks in a plot that I have been delaying.....)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Oh, it's fine. ^^ And sorry, I missed you liking my post on WCF. .3. I've been letting my alerts pile up recently.)
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:13 pm

{ Hey, do any of you know who Kaitlyn Maher is? }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Um, I just looked her up so yeah. Now I do. XD What about her?)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:13 pm

(It's okay, me too. ^^ Yes Bear, from AGT. We used to watch that a lot, but soon it gets somewhat boring. Let me guess, you would like me to listen to her version of Let It Go? I hear it was awesome. Wink Okay, I will sometime. Sorry, I have to finish getting ready! Bye! See you tomorrow, maybe I'll pop in later tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: