Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:20 am

Well dang I just missed ya! /: my dad caught me and decided he wanted to chat... I couldnt text while he was talking. :p oh well, sorry Holly!!!! Tomorrow I promise lol (: ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:29 pm

{ Hey, morning, guys! My sister and I have the house to ourselves today while our parents are at work, so I'm sure I'll be on a lot :p

Which will be way more than the 2 hours our mom limited us to pssh who'll know?

Anyway, how is everyone? And hey Holly! I like your profile pic. (; }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:07 pm

((Heya Sand! How ya doing? Smile You want to rp? ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Sand Dollar wrote:
{Sorry I took so long, I got sidetracked so it took me a while to finish cx }

-- Lady's Maid
-- {Isabelle "Belle" Burrows}
-- Belle is extremely quiet, and tends to notice the smallest of things. She's very independent, and is kind to those around her. She's very hard on herself, and gets extremely worked up if she so much as ruins one of her mistress's clothing items, and blames herself for nearly everything. Thankfully, she doesn't err much, due to her prior experience with being a maid and the fact that she loves the family as if it were her own and only wishes the best for the family members, as well as being extremely careful with her work. After all, slow and steady wins the race. Belle is usually distant with those she doesn't know well, but she will open up like a flower after rain once she is accustomed and warmed up to them. She harbors a certain sadness, yet it rarely surfaces from the depths of her heart. Belle has always secretly wanted a fairy tale romance, with kissing in the rain and the sharing of issues and books, but alas, her life as a servant is unlikely to produce such an event. Ever the hopeful little soul, Belle still has her fingers crossed.
-- Belle has a slender build, aiding her in the agility department. She has long legs and a long torso to match, and her skin is a pale, milky white due to lack of sun exposure seeing as she serves indoors. Belle has a long, oval-shaped face, with a sprinkling of freckles dancing over her button nose and cheeks. Her lips are a pale pink the color of peony petals, and her eyes are a warm hazel color, much like the shade of roasted coffee beans framed by short, dark lashes. Belle's hair is a dark chocolate brown, with streaks of milk chocolate here and there. When worn down, it is a mass of natural waves that end in small ringlets, but Belle's hair is only ever worn down when she drifts off to sleep each night; In the day and in public, she wears her hair in a bun, with tendrils tickling the edges of her face to decrease the severity of the look. The tip of Belle's nose and cheeks are seen tinged with scarlet when her skin has exposure to the cold, and her hands are often chapped in the wintertime so she wears gloves over them. Belle wears the house key to Miss Grey's home on a chain around her neck from sunrise to sunset, only ever unclasping it from her neck when she prepares for bed.
-- Belle was a maid for the said Miss Grey as her previous occupation before she arrived at Downton. Belle loved her job dearly, and cared for her Misstress like a daughter to her mother. Indeed, Miss Grey was rather cold, but Belle grew accustomed to her antics and her misstress grew on her over time, as Belle did for Miss Grey. Belle enjoyed doing the simplest of tasks for her, such as serving tea or slip her stockinged feet into her shoes, just to keep her Misstress content. One night, however, Miss Grey passed in her sleep due to old age, and it seemed to shatter Belle's heart. Belle seemed a little lost after that, and was scrambling to find a job. Miss Grey had been wise enough to jot a few words down about Belle as a great referral before she kicked the bucket, so Belle's future was a better one than she would have dove into otherwise. Belle spotted a notice tacked to a bulletinboard in the village for a Lady's Maid up at Downton Abbey, and she couldn't contain her excitement. She applied right away, and was the happiest she'd been since Miss Grey's death when she heard that she had been accepted. Here she was, at the great Downton Abbey.
-- No one so far, although she may take a fancy to one of the footmen or valets later on, we'll see :3
-- Nope c:
-- ѕαɴd dollαr-✩

HollyWood wrote:
(Oh my goodness, what have I missed!?)

(I have a new person, Copper! Smile )

-- Maid
-- {} Lila Godwin{}
-- Lila is respectful, dutiful, and happy, but also very nervous and shy, at least in a new place or around unfamiliar people. She is inherently, almost impossibly good, and has a tender disposition that allows for her to easily become upset or elated.
-- Lila is a very petite young woman. She is little more than five feet tall and has a slim waist, arms, and fingers. She has straight fiery red hair that she keeps pulled back and stuffed under a cap when she’s working in the House, and a cute little nose that turns up the slightest bit at the end. Her eyes are big and soft brown in color, framed by dark lashes. She has a small, pert mouth and a heart-shaped face that is quick to break into a smile. Just under her left cheekbone, across from the outside corner of her eye, is a red-brown birthmark slightly bigger than a coin. The oblong shape is similar to a mark that would be left behind from a kiss. Lila dislikes the mark, but her father always dotingly claims it must be caused by the kiss of an angel at her birth.
-- None yet
-- Lila is the third of five children and daughter of the estate minister. While she really only wants to be a wife and mother someday, she also doesn’t want to struggle financially like her own family did for years, and since the wedding bells are naturally a few years off yet, she thought it might be a good idea to start earning her own money now.
-- HollyWood

(I also might want to make a stable boy, but that'll probably be it for my making characters for now.)

(...Now I'd better go read the pages I missed. Haha.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Here!! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:03 pm

{ Hey!  Very Happy  Sure, Cop! And I'm wonderful, you? c:

Hey Angelus, how are you? I like the new profile picture. ^^ }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:04 pm

Fine thanks for asking. ^^ How about you? And thank you. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:13 pm

((Haha hey you guys Smile Sorry I poofed I just wanted to get the front up to date. I started making a new character but I didn't finish. )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Hey cop. ^^ And yeah...I need to remember to work on Dracul. XD I completely forgot...//scoots off to do a bit of that// )
Now, all we need is Spar and Holly and we're good to go. Right? )
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:41 pm

{ Sorry for poofing! I'm attempting to learn how to type correctly (with more than my index fingers xD). :/ I'll probably finish my typing in a few minutes, save it for another time :3 }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:52 pm

It's fine Sand. ^^ Also, I think cop poofed.)
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:56 pm

{ Alright, and I'm back now. ^u^ }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Aw, I have to go for like four hours. DX BBL!)
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:04 pm

{ Mm'kay, see you later, Angelus! ^^ }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Oh man.. Bye Moon! Sorry for that poof you guys. I raged because of Obama. He's gone bananas. I'm seriously thinking of moving out of the country when I get older because of him. ))
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:17 pm

{ Aw, that's okay, Cop. ^^ And yeah, I'm sorry. c: I don't really follow or have interest in politics, to be honest, so I don't even know what's going on with him these days. }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:22 pm

I grew up with everyone talking about it around me, so I kinda picked up on it XD I enjoy and hate them all at the same time. Really all you need to understand is that all politicians are idiots. No matter what side they're from c: ))

((Anyway, back to Downton Abbey haha Smile You said you wanted to rp? ))
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:56 pm

{ I guess so. xD }

{ And yeah, sure!  Very Happy Would you be alright starting? I'm not exactly sure about where you guys are in the rp right now, so c: }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:32 pm

((Haha sure, I didn't mean to poof, I thought you had poofed XD I'm back now.))

Michael woke up early today and dressed properly in his attire. He made his way down to the Staff dining room for breakfast. He didn't know what the cooks had made today, but it smelt delicious. His green eyes gazed around the room at familiar faces as he said good morning to a few. He sat down and began to eat his breakfast. He felt a little slow this morning for some reason, but he wouldn't let that hold him back today.

((He's a footman I just made him :3)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Oh man.. Bye Moon!  Sorry for that poof you guys. I raged because of Obama. He's gone bananas. I'm seriously thinking of moving out of the country when I get older because of him. ))
Oh, what did he do? I, like Sand, don't really keep up with politics and presidents too much. o3o )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:25 pm

(No pics of me. I don't have to hide my lovely face! xDDDD ^^ .... )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:28 pm

He went past the Leg and Jud branches of government and basically made a decree that he could do this: He's sending shuttle buses to go pick up people from the Mexican border and bring them into the united states and spread them out. He's also using planes for this. It's all illegal, but he doesn't seem to care. Eventually it will cause many more problems than this, but so far, it's already spread diseases cause they're bringing new things over here that we haven't seen. The center for disease control is getting overwhelmed. And they're also taking jobs that Legal Americans could use right now. I don't understand him. I could literally go off on him all day about the mistakes he's made since he's been president.. but I wont cause I'd probably bore you. And I don't want to offend anybody who may (somehow even though he's an idiot who has done some serious damage to the country) still think he's a good president. Cause I know that those people are out there somewhere lol :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
He went past the Leg and Jud branches of government and basically made a decree that he could do this:  He's sending shuttle buses to go pick up people from the Mexican border and bring them into the united states and spread them out.  He's also using planes for this.  It's all illegal, but he doesn't seem to care.  Eventually it will cause many more problems than this, but so far, it's already spread diseases cause they're bringing new things over here that we haven't seen. The center for disease control is getting overwhelmed.  And they're also taking jobs that Legal Americans could use right now.  I don't understand him. I could literally go off on him all day about the mistakes he's made since he's been president.. but I wont cause I'd probably bore you. And I don't want to offend anybody who may (somehow even though he's an idiot who has done some serious damage to the country) still think he's a good president.  Cause I know that those people are out there somewhere lol :3 ))
Hm, that will cause some troubles. I agree, however at least he isn't as bad as Bush. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
"It's quiet alright. Mama and Papa had figured as much." She nodded to Riggs. "You may take those bags down stairs in the Servers hall. Ask for Marcus, he will help you find Lord Theodore's room."  Anastasia turned her attention to Teddy again and watched him take in the house. He reminded her of a young boy who used to run with her in the garden..

His eyes seemed to be full of curiosity. Ana forgot in the bliss of her flash back that a lot had happened since she was little. She had grown up and she had grown more bitter. She was definitely not the silly, carefree girl she used to be. His smirk was comforting in a way though. It was nice to see someone happy in the house for once.  "Don't worry, there happened to be a surprise guest that needed their attention.  Apparently you are not the only one who will be staying with us for the time being. I promise to explain later," She closed the door and went to stand in front of him,"I'm sure youve had a long trip, would you fancy a drink? Or would you prefer to go to your room and freshen up first?" She asked, a bit of a more kind tone to her voice this time. "Dinner is almost ready, so it is up to you of course."

Copperpelt wrote:
((Haha sure, I didn't mean to poof, I thought you had poofed XD I'm back now.))

Michael got dressed properly in his serving attire.  He made his way down to the Staff dining room to see if he could start setting out dishes for dinner.  He didn't know what the cooks had made today, but it smelt delicious. His green eyes gazed around the room at familiar faces as he said hello to a few.  He felt a little slow for some reason, but he wouldn't let that hold him back today.

((He's a footman I just made him :3)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:34 pm

((Oh Bush was bad, but I think Obama's surpassed him by now o.o he's pretty horrible. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: