Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Eh, it's really a matter of opinion. Both are neither entirely good nor entirely evil. Maybe stupid at times and too quick to try to please people. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:47 pm

((You're right. It's opinion, but it's based on facts. My opinion is that we need to just impeach him, he's caused enough trouble, it's time to let him go. But I also want to get rid of everyone in the Leg branch too, and eliminate the parties cause they cause too much trouble too. I just feel like we'd be better off that way. But oh well. What've you guys been up to? ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Heh....That's unlikely. But anyway, moving on, I'm not really doing anything. o3o Just folding clothing, and watching a Nigahiga video. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Sounds like fun, I was folding clothes earlier too. But I was watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S Smile I love that show.))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:22 pm

(I have to say, both Bushes were crooks. Obama did nothing to improve really, so he isn't good either. You wanna know why me and my family aren't keeping up with politics? Because we believe they are ALL corrupt and idiots.

Our whole government is corrupt now.

Now, that's enough for me. I am not doing much. xD I am waiting for "that guy" to come on so we can chat and rp. He has been on less lately and he just disappeared. I am officially depressed..... I want to talk. Plus, he hasn't even mentioned much about why he disappears..... I am not mad just annoyingly bored...... )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Eh, that's true. )

Anyway, now all we need is Holly and Sand! :3 )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:34 pm

(xD Storms...... Feel the goodness! and scariness when it sounds like a tornado. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 pm

(( Lol Sparrow Smile We have like perfect weather right here. It's like 70 degrees and I'm lovin it! Yeah now we need Holly and Sand! We don't need all of them on to start, or we could wait for everyone. I'll let you guys choose. If you really want everybody to be on at the same time we should plan ahead of time XD ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:03 pm

((You guys still on? ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:18 pm

(Hiya ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:24 pm

(Hi!)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Ello!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:26 pm

(Hey Holly, Hey Sparrow Smile How are you two? ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:26 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
(( Lol Sparrow Smile We have like perfect weather right here. It's like 70 degrees and I'm lovin it! Yeah now we need Holly and Sand! We don't need all of them on to start, or we could wait for everyone. I'll let you guys choose. If you really want everybody to be on at the same time we should plan ahead of time XD ))

I. Have. Never. Seen. So. Much. Lightning. In. My. Life.

Or. Been. Outside. With. So. Much. Wind.

I literally felt any second I would be crushed.

And our thunder is soooooo loud on the mountain. Like, it could shake the freaking house. And I'm good. Usually I loved storms, and wind never scares me, until now.)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 pm

(Hi, Sparrow. Smile I'm sure you'll be okay.)

(Hey, Copper. Very Happy How're you? Wanna continue?)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Here! ^^
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:33 pm

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ wrote:
Copperpelt wrote:

I. Have. Never. Seen. So. Much. Lightning. In. My. Life.

Or. Been. Outside. With. So. Much. Wind.

I literally felt any second I would be crushed.

And our thunder is soooooo loud on the mountain. Like, it could shake the freaking house. And I'm good. Usually I loved storms, and wind never scares me, until now.)
Haha. We get a lot of those type of storms here. XD And I envy your weather Cop. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:37 pm

((Haha Sparrow you crack me up!

And Yeah Holly! I posted after you left. And I bumped it. I'll bump it again if you give me a sec. ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:37 pm

(I read it. You don't have to worry about finding it again.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Aw, guys, it looks like Sandy got off for the night. DX Just stalked her on WCF. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Copperpelt wrote:
"It's quiet alright. Mama and Papa had figured as much." She nodded to Riggs. "You may take those bags down stairs in the Servers hall. Ask for Marcus, he will help you find Lord Theodore's room."  Anastasia turned her attention to Teddy again and watched him take in the house. He reminded her of a young boy who used to run with her in the garden..

His eyes seemed to be full of curiosity. Ana forgot in the bliss of her flash back that a lot had happened since she was little. She had grown up and she had grown more bitter.  She was definitely not the silly, carefree girl she used to be. His smirk was comforting in a way though. It was nice to see someone happy in the house for once.  "Don't worry, there happened to be a surprise guest that needed their attention.  Apparently you are not the only one who will be staying with us for the time being. I promise to explain later," She closed the door and went to stand in front of him,"I'm sure youve had a long trip, would you fancy a drink? Or would you prefer to go to your room and freshen up first?" She asked, a bit of a more kind tone to her voice this time. "Dinner is almost ready, so it is up to you of course."

Copperpelt wrote:
((Haha sure, I didn't mean to poof, I thought you had poofed XD I'm back now.))

Michael got dressed properly in his serving attire.  He made his way down to the Staff dining room to see if he could start setting out dishes for dinner.  He didn't know what the cooks had made today, but it smelt delicious. His green eyes gazed around the room at familiar faces as he said hello to a few.  He felt a little slow for some reason, but he wouldn't let that hold him back today.

((He's a footman I just made him :3)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:39 pm

(Opps Smile Too late. haha.

And aw man, okay. ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:39 pm

Teddy raised his eyebrows, curious about the surprise guest, but took Anastasia at her word that she would explain later. "Actually I would rather like to sit down for a moment," he answered, turning his hat in his hands. "Would it be more convenient for all of you if I had supper sent up to my room?" He didn't want to invite himself to supper if there wasn't room for him.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
(Opps Smile Too late. haha.

And aw man, okay. ))
Are we going to start some of the plot now or...? o3o )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:48 pm

Anastasia nodded was a but surprised at his request, but then again he must be tired after his trip. As she slowly led him to her fathers office.  She opened the door and pulled the rope just to the door so that a footman would bring them a tray of tea. She sat down and looked at him again,"Are you quiet certain you don't wish to eat with us? I know my parents were eager to see you again."

Last edited by Copperpelt on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 21 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: