Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Sorry for poof. And I'm fine thank you, watching "Top 10 Most Awkward Moments on Live TV". XD Ah...people..Anyway, how are you? )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Haha well im here but my attention is basically gone. Right now Im helping out at a vacation bible school thing. Im in arts and crafts so I get to mess with paint XD paint + little kids = big mess, and lots of fun (: ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:36 pm

(Hahaha. Glad you're having fun, Copper. Smile)

(Oooh! I'd probably embarrass myself on live tv too. Ha ha.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 pm

(( I know I would embarrass myself.. xD))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:49 pm

(Rp, anyone? Actually I might go to the gym soon, but we'll see if that actually happens. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Haha well im here but my attention is basically gone. Right now Im helping out at a vacation bible school thing. Im in arts and crafts so I get to mess with paint XD paint + little kids = big mess, and lots of fun (: ))
LOl, glad you're having a ball. )

HollyWood wrote:
(Hahaha. Glad you're having fun, Copper. Smile)

(Oooh! I'd probably embarrass myself on live tv too. Ha ha.)
I'd probably embarrass myself too. XD And sorry for poof, I had to do something for one of my older siblings. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:49 pm

((Heya guys Smile Anybody on? Ill be on at 8 in case anyone else wants to rp with me. I have soccer practice so I have to go for now /: ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:55 pm

((You guys should start roleplaying while I'm gone. That way there are plots going that I'm not involved in. I hate being a part of every roleplay plot.. I think my other rp's have failed because I have so many characters that end up being part of every plot. YOu guys should start making a a few plots that you can rp with eachother too Smile ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:34 pm

(Well, someone just gave me the same advice. #I. Am. Finally. Going. To. Tell. Him. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:33 pm

(Here!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:51 pm

((Omg Sparrow! Tell us how it goes! Hey you two!))

((Im replying now Holly))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:04 pm

(Hey, Copper! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 pm

HollyWood wrote:
Teddy smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "Well, Mama wasn't feeling well for a time, so I couldn't quite bring myself to leave her. Then there was Adelaide's season, and other things kept coming up, and of course the War was no time for visiting and playing games. I do apologize I let so much time pass. You were all some of my favorite people in childhood," he said with a grin, looking around at everyone.

"As were you to us. We are thrilled to have you back here with us, where you belong." Cliff spoke, everyone else nodding in agreement.

Ana nodded softly to Teddy,"Very true." Her eyes showed her.. was that excitement? Yes, yes it was. She was remembering all the good times they had as children and was imagining all the fun times they might have this next year or so.

Garry watched his children talk with Teddy, a grin on his face. He sat close to Isadora, his drinks making him a bit more open than usual.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Heya Holly! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Teddy smiled at everyone in turn. "Well! I couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome!" he said, lifting his glass a little. "But now you really must tell me about yourselves. What have I missed at the great Downton Abbey?"
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Garry cleared his throat,"Well, our lives have been pretty uneventful since the war ended. A few parties, but not many guests. My dear Ana still refuses to take a suitor.." he looked at her and smiled softly, Ana blushed in turn .

"Papa, we should not discuss my love life, please .." she said softly. "I do believe you should slow down on the alcohol. ." She gave a soft laugh and took a small sip of her own wine.

Cliff laughed,"I do apologize for my father he seems to have had too many drinks.."

Garry shook his head,"I'm fine you two, Im fine. I was just playing with Ana. I do hope you dont find me rude. " he grinned, seeming pretty happy with himself. He had said it honestly to let Teddy know Ana was available. He wouldn't mind having him as a son... He basically already was like a son to him. "But all honestly things have been good. Im sure Anastasia told you of our unexpected guest. My niece is now staying with us. She showed up today, making a ruckus in the kitchen. But we were able to get things under control. Shes adapting well as far as I can see. I do hope youll get used to living here soon as well, we want you to be comfortable."
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:54 pm

"Oh, that's all right. Ana just hasn't found the right man yet is all," Teddy replied, smiling at her. He was a bit shocked that both children made a comment about their father's drinking, but didn't let the emotion show. Perhaps they simply were more laid-back than his own family.
"Ah! I did wonder what all the fuss seemed to be about." He grinned as he took another sip. "I knew something had come up, but I didn't know what, or rather who, the mysterious thing was. She didn't care to join us for supper?"
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Garry set down his drink and ran a hand through his hair. "Well, she requested dinner in her room, and since it was her first night here I wanted to make her comfortable. Isadora and I will go up and say goodnight to her before going to bed. Im sure you will meet her tomorrow."

Anastasia nodded,"Danielle seems to be quite shy, even for her age."
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Teddy nodded. "I do understand that." He glanced at Ana. "Is she? Ah, we'll get along well then," he chuckled.

(Going to bed. Good night!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:43 pm

(( Aw man, Good night Holly! See ya tomorrow!))

((Ill reply in just moment then..))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:10 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((Omg Sparrow! Tell us how it goes! Hey you two!))

((Im replying now Holly))

(Well........ I found the perfect way to tell him. Unforntunately, I have to wait until my den is finished. I promise I will tell him as soon as that happens, I have this wonderful idea......

Right now, I am actually excited and not nervous. This is magical! ^^ xD )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Lady Mabel glanced around the table, glad her sister seemed more satisfied with her manners. She chatted politely when questions were asked and enjoyed her dinner. Mabel also noticed her father and Cliff a bit off, so she focused on her sister. She seems a bit restless, but she handles it fine. She stifled a laugh when her father mentioned her sister's love life, although it actually seemed strange for her father. Mabel was also reliving memories when things fell silent, and then the mention of Danielle. I wonder if she'll be fun to hang around. Maybe we could pull pranks together! If not, then at least I can get her. The Lady smiled at that.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Hey, sorry I wasn't on yesterday. DX Or the day before...I think. o3o )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:07 pm

( xD Hey moon! It's okay, I seem behind on rping lately as well. )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Heya Spar. What's up? And yeah...I just took another 4-5 from the WCF forums. I feel so bad leaving people hanging but...yeah... .3. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 26 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: