Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:47 pm

HollyWood wrote:
(Yeah, it's kinda difficult, because we're like never here all at the same time.)

Yeah...that's true...Maybe for the time being we can just role-play randomly or something? XD I dunno. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:49 pm

(Hi, Sparrow! How are you?)

(We could do that! Smile I'm almost done with my guy's form, or I also wanted to make a girl who works in the house as a maid or something. Or of course I could always just make it p as I go. Wink)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Oh, hey Spar. )
That can work, as I haven't really gotten around to fixing up Dracul's form. But I can post his old one, which is a bit outdated, in writing and eye color, plus hair, and era, but other then that it's fine. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:02 pm

(Um up for whatever your little heart desires! Ha ha.)

(Ok, I finally finished. It's a little sparse, and I have yet to find out if it is accurate. I have a hard time writing out personalities before I've had a chance to play the character and see what he or she turns out to be like, but for the most part I'm satisfied with this one. Smile )
-- Lord
-- {} Theodore (Teddy) Allison {}
-- Theodore is a naturally polite and quiet person. When he does talk he can be very witty and sometimes even charming, but he also has a tendency of embarrassing himself when he does not know enough about a subject or simply makes the wrong comment at the wrong time. Even so, he has good intentions, and a kind heart, that almost directly contrasts with his sometimes frightening stature and appearance. Teddy enjoys reading and riding and sometimes writing, but somehow cannot seem to manage his father’s estate to the former’s satisfaction, thus prompting his trip to the Abbey.
-- Teddy is fairly tall and has straight, broad shoulders that give him a sometimes intimidating air when he uses his height and frame to full advantage. He keeps his curly, dark auburn hair combed back from his forehead, revealing dark eyebrows and expressive blue eyes that have traces of green and brown in their strands. He’s got a straight nose and full lips that go well with the strong planes of his face, which can go from solemn to happy and inviting with a simple smile.
-- Earl Allison has been friends with the Abbots for years. He has recently asked Earl Abbott to host his son and teach him the skills he will need in the life of a noble in hopes it will draw Teddy out of his books and into the real world.
-- None yet
-- HollyWood
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Oh, he sounds nice. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Ugh, brb for dinner. Be back in like 30 minutes or more. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:09 pm

(Aww, thanks. Ha ha. I'm thinking that maybe his dad is trying to send him as some kind of spy. To spice things up a bit. But that'll come later. So! Who are we rping, Angelus?)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:24 pm

(Ptsp)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:34 pm

Ugh, sorry it took longer then I thought. DXAnd cool. :3 And well, I only have Dracul right now, but you can role-play who ever you want. )

Also, if I poof I probably won't be back till tomorrow because my Mother is annoyed for some reason, and, knowing parents, she may waltz in and tell me to get off. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:45 pm

(Im here guys! Teddy looks good Holly. Ill add him tonight!  Im on for now. If you guys want to rp for a while now thatd be great. Sometimes you just kinda have to roleplay to think of things.  I promise im trying to come up with something. I will try to start it tonight now that I have some more characters to work with. I would like to fill in things like the Butler and the House maid thoug or let them be roleplayed by everyone or something. Cause theyre important. )
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Okay. ^^ Well, I'm here for a while, I think anyway. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 pm

(Hi, Copper! I could take the butler or head house maid if you want. Just let me know! Smile)
(Welcome back.)
(Ok then! Let's rp! Yay! Um...should I just start with Teddy's arrival?)
(Oh, and I have some half-baked ideas. There could be a soldier running from a death sentence for cowardice. Somebody could show up claiming to be the child of Gary or Isadora. Someone could be framed for spying. One of the servants could be stealing things. There's always something we can do. Ha ha.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Oh, I love the ideas. )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:22 pm

Haha those are cool (: and yeah we can roleplay that. Who would you like to meet him first? I know everyone is supposed to like be up front for his arrival but we could say it was a last minute thing or something ))

((And I could have cliff get accused of cowardnice. Or something like that. And we could have a rival between he and Teddy. And then maybe Dracul starts stealing because he wants to get away and thinks Clifford knows too much about his past or something like that. Maybe he starts to fall in love and gets scared (maybe there is a love triangle between him and another guy or if that's not like him, two girls could fight over him and starts to like sabotage one another until it gets too out of hand....))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:27 pm

((OMG! Cliff starts getting into trouble with gambling one night (with bad people) like his grandpa and the earl nearly kicks him out of the house, but then  but gets put in jail anyway because someone sets him up (maybe Teddy secretly?)) for something due to Cliff not paying him, and then when he gets out of jail and he has to fakes his death (so he isnt actually killed) and its a big mess cause teddy would be the new heir until be magically comes back somehow at some point  XD))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Haha those are cool (: and yeah we can roleplay that. Who would you like to meet him first? I know everyone is supposed to like be up front for his arrival but we could say it was a last minute thing or something ))

((And I could have cliff get accused of cowardnice. Or something like that. And we could have a rival between he and Teddy.  And then maybe Dracul starts stealing because he wants to get away and thinks Clifford knows too much about his past or something like that. Maybe he starts to fall in love and gets scared (maybe there is a love triangle between him and another guy or if that's not like him, two girls could fight over him and starts to like sabotage one another until it gets too out of hand....))
Sounds cool. o3o )
Copperpelt wrote:
((OMG! Cliff starts getting into trouble with gambling one night (with bad people) like his grandpa and the earl nearly kicks him out of the house, but then  but gets put in jail anyway because someone sets him up (maybe Teddy secretly?)) for something due to Cliff not paying him, and then when he gets out of jail and he has to fakes his death (so he isnt actually killed) and its a big mess cause teddy would be the new heir until be magically comes back somehow at some point  XD))
Wait, which one are we using?)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:32 pm

(Why thank you, Angelus. *bows* Ha ha.)

(Doesn't matter to me who meets him first. Maybe he'll just ring the bell. We'll say his train was delayed and he couldn't get in touch with them or something.)

(The thing about the cowardice, though, is that he would have been killed for it. I'm not sure what it would look like if he escaped, but I would assume it means he's a fugitive and probably still on death sentence. But hey! See all the stuff we come up with when we just start somewhere!? Lol.)

(Ok, rping now, because technically I should be in bed all ready and I can only push it another 15 minutes, max.)

Theodore Allison thanked the driver of the cab he had rented and climbed out of the car. He combed his fingers back through his curling hair to try again to tame it into place and took in the sight of the mansion while his man unloaded the trunks from the car. "Better late than never, I suppose. I can take one of those, Riggs," he offered, picking up one of the cases himself. He strode up to the doorway and banged the knocker against the door, hoping he wouldn't be too much of a nuisance. He still felt rather awkward, being sent away like a schoolgirl to an abbey, but perhaps it would be an adventure to get out of his rooms for a change.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:33 pm

((Oh! I didnt see your spy thing, thats a good idea!!!! ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 pm

(I'm not sure I really understood that, Copper, because I don't have all the names straight, but I'm pretty sure I like it!!! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 pm

So, basically let's see how things play out? Then take it from there? And one sec while I reply. )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh wait...who's role-playing the butler? Or can anyone answer the boy?)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:43 pm

Anastasia had been on her way up to her room to change for supper when she heard the knock on the door. With all the commotion upon Danielle's arrival, everyone had forgotten they were expecting an invited guest as well. She did not see the Butler around so she went to answer the door herself. She saw a tall man with curly brown hair and piercing eyes staring back at her. She suddenly felt as though maybe she should have let Garry answer the door. "Hello, if you don't mind me assuming, you must be Theodore. " She offered a slight smile, not very inviting but not too cold either. She was often hard to read,"I am Anastasia, daughter to Lord GarryAbbott. Won't you please come in?"
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:44 pm

(Mm...Idk. But I have to go. Sorry, girls! I'll respond when I get on next! Good night, everyone.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Good night Holly, Ill see you tomorrow! Ill be on for most of the day probably but at night I have the muny (: I get to see Tarzan preformed on stage! Pretty childish but I'm kinda excited XD ))

((And If you want I can make another character and he or she could rp with Dracul, Moon. I have a kitchen girl but im not sure shed fit at all personality wise with him. I could make the girl or boy up as we go so I dont take forever.

If you want to rp should it be girl or boy?))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Aw, okay. Bye Holly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 14 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: