Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:11 pm

( heyy ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:30 pm

(Ooh, this sounds good. *Eats popcorn* Now I want some! xD )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Here. ^^)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:38 pm

(Hello! ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:39 pm

'Ello doll, what's up? ^^ How did the dance go? )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:53 pm

(Haha I cant wait to get started. Im going to try and come up with an elaborate plot for us if possible(: ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:21 pm

(It went okay. I still managed to have fun, even though my crush wasn't there and no one asked me. I hung out with one of my BFF's, Mixy [her cat's name, also her SN on WCF] and another BFF hung out with her crush who was here this year and seems interested in her. I am getting into my romantic mode. xD And I loved my dress. [Actually every one I wore to dances.] I can't wait for the third annual [I went to the first one, that was my first dance. ] fall dance. They held a spring one there this year too, and my crush was there! But it's going to be my favorite- a masquerade ball type thng!!! And I have this flawless dress I picked out, plus my crush is always going to those!!! Eee! )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:51 pm

(Hello!)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:08 pm

(Hey Holly!)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:11 pm

(Hey! Oh, I'm sorry, I actually need to get off. Hopefully I'll be back soon! Sad Sorry! Bye.)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:56 pm

(Back. Still no drama ideas though. :/ I'm just not coming up with anything!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:09 pm

(Haha I'm back now. Just poofy. And that sounds like a lot of fun Sparrow Smile ))
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:18 pm

(Thanks! ^^ It's okay, same here Holly. )

Last edited by §~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:20 pm

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ wrote:
(It went okay. I still managed to have fun, even though my crush wasn't there and no one asked me. I hung out with one of my BFF's, Mixy [her cat's name, also her SN on WCF] and another BFF hung out with her crush who was here this year and seems interested in her. I am getting into my romantic mode. xD And I loved my dress. [Actually every one I wore to dances.] I can't wait for the third annual fall dance. They held a spring one there this year too, and my crush was there! But it's going to be my favorite- a masquerade ball type thng!!! And I have this flawless dress I picked out, plus my crush is always going to those!!! Eee! )
Aw, that's too bad. DX But at least he's going to be at the others. ^^ I myself am not too into dances, and I've never liked anyone in my life so I can't really relate to the struggle, but I hope you get him to ask you out sometime soon. )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:26 pm

(^^ Thank you, and I am so gonna ask him next time.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:31 pm

I wish you luck in advance. )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:09 pm

(Thanks! ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:13 pm

No problem. ^^ And brb, be back in 15-25 minutes.)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:36 pm

(Alright! )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Back. ^^)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:34 pm

(Hey, people! How are you all? Angelus, are you still up for helping me with names!?)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:32 pm

(I can help as well, Holly! :D I am good, my friend left but is back! Hey Moon, you still on?)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 pm

(Hey, Sparrow! I thin it's just you and me... Smile)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:21 pm

HollyWood wrote:
(Hey, people! How are you all? Angelus, are you still up for helping me with names!?)
Totally. ^^)

Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:22 pm

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ wrote:
(I can help as well, Holly! :D I am good, my friend left but is back! Hey Moon, you still on?)
No sorry, I poofed. DX I got side-tracked with my Cousin on facebook then it was time for dinner...Yeah...sorry..XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 12 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: