Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
HollyWood

HollyWood

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:28 pm

(Hey! How are you?!)

(All right, ladies, so here's my list of first names and a second list of last names. This name will be for a the visiting son of an earl. I've narrowed down the list a bit but still need some help winnowing. Wink)

(THE LIST:
First names:
Alec
Cyril
Eric
Jacob (Jake)
John (Jack)
Malcolm
Nathan
Nicholas (Nick)
Noel
Philip
Theodore (Teddy) (...I like Teddy. Smile)

Last Names:
Ellwood
Godwin
Richardson
Sherrar
Taylor
I'm open for suggestions for surnames, too!)

(Thanks, girls!)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:31 pm

What if I'm not a girl? XD lol, jk, jk.
I'm fine thanks for asking. How about you? ^^

Um, I like Nicholas personally, as that name has always held a special place in my heart. So maybe that and the last name Taylor? Or Theodore and last name Goodwin. But I also really like the first name Noel...hm...)

Last edited by Angelus Mortis on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Oh, how about Quin or Blair as a last names? I think Nicholas Quin or Blair has a nice ring to it. And they're not really unusual last names either. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:40 pm

(Oh, I'm sorry, are you not a girl? Now I'm just all confused! I just guessed! Help me here! Lol.)

(Hm. You're right, Nicholas Blair does have a nice ring...)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 pm

Lol, don't worry I am. XD Though a lot of people mistake me for a boy on WCF for some odd reason...)

IKR? ^^ But in the end it's up to you. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:46 pm

(Hmm. Was Angelus your name on the forums? Because it kinda does look like a masculine name, at least the spelling. Lol. But idk. Hmm.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:57 pm

No, it was Moonpaw of Thunder clan(I'm actually going to change it though to Sarcasm though), a very feminine sounding SN, at least to me. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 pm

(Lol! Sarcasm. I like it! Wink Ok, I'm going to bed. Talk to you later! Good night.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:11 pm

That's what my friend said. XD And 'kay, night. )
Back to top Go down
Bear of the Sea

Bear of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:48 am

You shall not drag my brother into this! xDDDD His name is Nicholas ..... His name is Nicholas James (first and middle) c:
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:47 am

(I like Nicholas Ellwood, seems to go well together. Nicholas Blair is nice too.

Noel? That would be the name of my rl crush...... xD )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:14 am

I like Teddy Godwin XD b7t nicholas Blair is good too ! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:58 pm

Lol, a lot of people here have people they know with those names.Xd Strange. )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:15 pm

( xD I know right? Awkwardness..... )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:17 pm

(haha I know.. My Uncle's names are Garry and Cliff XD ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Nice. XD So is Cliff based on your Uncle?)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:20 pm

( xD That's random....... )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi, guys! What'd I miss? And who's Dracula? ...And how do you pronounce it? Haha.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:45 pm

It's Dracul. XD He's my carrie who's form was lost in the deletion of role-play. It's pronounced: Dra-ghoul or at least that's the closest pronunciation I can give you. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Sorry! My phone corrected it to Dracula. Lol. But I mean, is he a butler or...?
But how are ya?
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Cliff's Valet, which I guess in a way is kinda like a butler. An I'm fine thanks for asking. ^^ Just bored...)
How about you? )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:15 pm

(Ok, gotcha! Aw, sorry you're bored. :/ I'm good, thanks! Really hungry though! Lol. Even though I shouldn't be. So have we thought of drama yet?)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Eh, it's fine. XD I'll take boredom over despair any day. And aw, sorry you're hungry.)
Um, cop hasn't yet. And I honestly haven't been thinking of any ideas, because I'm not really sure how everyone's characters are. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:42 pm

(Yeah, it's kinda difficult, because we're like never here all at the same time.)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:44 pm

(Hey, just got you Holly! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: