Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:26 am

Copperpelt wrote:
((Haha sure, I didn't mean to poof, I thought you had poofed XD I'm back now.))

Michael woke up early today and dressed properly in his attire.  He made his way down to the Staff dining room for breakfast.  He didn't know what the cooks had made today, but it smelt delicious. His green eyes gazed around the room at familiar faces as he said good morning to a few.  He sat down and began to eat his breakfast.  He felt a little slow this morning for some reason, but he wouldn't let that hold him back today.

((He's a footman I just made him :3)

{ Oh my goodness! I disappeared because my mom kicked me off yesterday when she returned home, sorry :X I feel so bad! Oops D: }

{ I'm ready now, however. o: I'm sorry, what happened? ^^ }
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:28 am

{ Oh, should I start from your quoted post with Belle?  Smile }
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:42 pm

{ Sorry, have to go. Be back later!  Razz }
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
(Opps :3 ))

Cliff shrugged, waiting to be dressed as he thought,"I should be fine, he seems like a stand up Gent." He ran a hand through his hair,"Besides, If I get into trouble I can always call for you
." He joked lightly. He chuckled, glad to see that Dracul cared for him, it was nice to be cared for,"You could come with me f you want, I think ill stay in town over night so I could use you if you wouldn't mind."
It's okay. ^^)
Should he go with him? )
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:28 pm

(Okay, okay. I read everything and this is my atempt at Mabels preoccupation. xD )

Mabel laughed at what Ana had said about the new girl. {earlier}

Mabel loved the sunny mornings, and riding. The light lit up the stables and soon she was on her horse. Mabel preferred to do everything, including grooming, and the only precaution was a ragged, old, overcoat to protect her from the dirt. Today, she would be riding out all day. Clouds flowed in and soon the sky was a gray. There was a breeze, and. A chill on the wind. Yet still, today Mabel was riding cross country on {I am changing her name because I don't remember} Meadow Breeze, or Breeze. The mare's golden coat seemed a bit dull in the light, yet she seemed every bit as healthy. lady Mabel's hair was wind-tossed and her cheeks were full of color by the time she road in, as it was getting darker and chillier. Uh oh, dinner! As she was leading Breeze into the stables, she had seen her sister answer the door for a young man. He seems familiar..... Ooh, I wonder if she'll have a suitor now! Usually, Mabel could control even her thoughts now. Yet, after an exhilarating ride, she seemed dull yet she felt young. Mabel raced in through the back, so she wasn't noticed, to change her coral dress into a very pale lavender dress with small white swirls and designs. However, the girl's hair took longer. After dirt was swiped from her cheek, her hair twisted into a beautiful pattern, and herself settled, she finally elegantly stepped into the room. "Teddy-!" She clasped a hand over her mouth, bowed her head, and curtsied. "Lord Theodore Allison, it is a pleasure. I am so sorry, my mother is occupied with deliveries but she'll be here in a moment."
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:42 pm

(I wanted to let you know that I'll be sleeping over a friends house, so I'll be on a bit tomorrow morning but I'll be gone. I need to go to bed early, as I'll be up late for fireworks tomorrow night! Good bye!)

Countess Isadora dipped her head to the child. She will learn soon enough. She showed Danielle the Lady's Maid (I think Bear skipped that, so I'll just hurry??? ) and then spent the day doing other small things. She went for a morning stroll, then when the sky clouded, she'd busy herself in the house with sewing, and then deliveries. Usually the Housekeeper could handle it, but there was a problem she herself had to oversee. Things were tight, so it was understandable. Isadora had been dressed for dinner but had to have her Lady's Maid fix her hair, after that, again. She came down in a dark blue gown with velvet flower patterns and her hair up in a bun. The Countess also had onyx necklaces draped from her neck. "Ah, Lord Theodore Allison. It is a pleasure to see you again." She curtsied more smoother than Mabel had. "I apologize for the wait, we had a difficulty." Isadora delicately sat down at her usual place and gestured for Mabel to as well.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
(Opps :3 ))

Cliff shrugged, waiting to be dressed as he thought,"I should be fine, he seems like a stand up Gent." He ran a hand through his hair,"Besides, If I get into trouble I can always call for you
." He joked lightly. He chuckled, glad to see that Dracul cared for him, it was nice to be cared for,"You could come with me f you want, I think ill stay in town over night so I could use you if you wouldn't mind."
Eh, well I'm just gonna reply with him saying yes. Also, I can't get on today, so this is my last post. DX Sorry! Will be on tomorrow though. )
Dracul pulled Cliff's shirt on after he was done withe the pants, buttoning it up quickly and lifting the lord's hands up one by one to fix the cuffs. "Then I shall come with you." Dracul said, straightening out the collar before he moved on to the jacket. "Seeing as you should look your best to the Queen's nephew." He added, taking a step back to survey his handy work before he fixed the man's mob of dark brown.
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:24 am

Teddy turned and smiled genuinely at Mabel when she entered. "Lady Mabel! I am so pleased to see you." His attention was diverted to the door again when the Countess came in, and he gave a small, polite bow. "Thank you for allowing me into your home, Countess. And it's no trouble at all. Lady Ana and I were catching up a bit," he said with a smile. He guessed from their seats around the table where his own would be, leaving space for Cliff of course, and sat down quietly. "Father sends his regards, and his gratitude of course," he told Isadora. "And we were so sorry when we heard of Marshall. I always admired him very much."
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am

Mabel smiled and sat down lightly, almost glad her mother came right at that moment. She couldn't help but glance at her sister, to see the expression on her face. Then, Lady Mabel smoothed out her dress and sat with hands folded neatly. For once, she didn't have to copy her family and knew exactly what to do.

Countess Isadora nodded. "Very well then, and we enjoy your presence in this house." She turned her head to her older daughter. "Well that's good dear!" She touched Anastasia's shoulder lightly before sitting down. "That's good, very good. Send our regards to him as well, and that it's a pleasure." Isadora smiled at everyone around the table.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:24 pm

((I will reply to everything in a sec. Sorry I wasnt on yesterday guys. I had big plans with my boyfriend. Our families spent the day together. It was so much fun (: I hope you guys had a great forth! (: ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:51 pm

((Haha yes I wanted him to say yes Moon. ))

Anastasia watched as her mother and sister came it. She was surprised at Mabel for her choice of greeting, it was very improper. But, she did handle herself nicely at the table. She greeted her mother and sister too, but they seemed more attentive to Teddy. It was fine by her, because when Teddy mentioned Marshall she found herself quiet again.

Finally Garry walked through the door,"Lord Theodore, old chap! Look how you've grown. It's so good to see you, my boy." He walked over to him so that he could shake his hand,"I do apologize for not being present when you arrived, I was rather tied up.. I hope Anastasia took good care of you."

~~~~~~~

Quote :
Dracul pulled Cliff's shirt on after he was done with the pants, buttoning it up quickly and lifting the lord's hands up one by one to fix the cuffs. "Then I shall come with you." Dracul said, straightening out the collar before he moved on to the jacket. "Seeing as you should look your best to the Queen's nephew." He added, taking a step back to survey his handy work before he fixed the man's mob of dark brown.

"Perfect, I shall inform Marcus myself. He must understand that my parents are not to know about this. They would worry too much." Cliff watched as Dracul set his hair. He admired how Dracul worked. "Thank you Dracul." He stood up once he was finished.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:11 pm

((Haha anybody else on? Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Sand Dollar wrote:
{ Oh, should I start from your quoted post with Belle?  Smile }
\\

((Yeah! Sure! Um, I have a question! Did you read about our plot that we are planning for the Family?))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm

It's okay Cop. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:30 pm

(How was your forth of July Moon? ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Oh, my family, my immediate family anyway, doesn't really celebrate the fourth of July. XD So it was pretty uneventful. But the neighbors up the street were having a fireworks contest, I think, so that was interesting to watch, and listen to. It sounds like a war zone at times....o3o How about you? )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:04 pm

((Haha it was actually pretty fun. I got to see some willow fireworks so it was great lol Wink Those are my favorite! Connor bought some for me so I was pretty excited. ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:13 pm

Oh, what are willow fireworks? And I'm assuming Conner is you boyfriend...? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:37 pm

((Haha yeah ^^ He's adorable. We've been dating for about two years now. and I'll post a pic of some Smile They're pretty))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Weeping_Willow_Fireworks_by_cokebottleglasses
Back to top Go down
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:59 pm

{ Cute! <33 And wow, that's a really good picture. ^^ And I read a bit of the plot, Cop, but perhaps you could refresh my memory? Sorry c: }
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:07 pm

((Haha thanks! I'm sure whoever took that would appreciate that XD I got it off of google haha.

and it's okay, I'll repost the talk about the plot. ))
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((Haha. Well, Cliff is going to loose big in a poker game, which he wont be able to pay back.  THen he will be framed for a crime.  And then he will go to jail, and he will get out eventually.  Then when he does get out he will fake his death, and only his valet will know.  And then his Valet will get accused of killing him and Cliff will have to come back and save him. But he will come back with a wife and a child on the way. And then it will be weird. But I wanted someone to make the new heir since Cliff will be the last one left in the direct family.  I wanted maybe for there to be love triangle between the new heir and Teddy with Ana.. (maybe, unless it would bore you guys).. And then there is going to b a real death in the Staff area due to bullying. )) ((Did I get everything? ))

HollyWood wrote:
(Ok, I get it! Cool! Well, I would offer to make the heir, but if we want him to be Teddy's rival for love interests maybe I'd better not do that, yeah? Haha. I like the ideas though. Poor Cliff has quite the year ahead of him.)

Angelus Mortis wrote:
Hm, I think Spar was gonna make him, if I'm not mistaken. But then again I could be wrong. //shrugs// )

((So My question for you SSand is if you would want to make the heir for when all of that goes down. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:13 pm

o3o My laptop screen went all weird...Sorry....)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((Haha yeah ^^ He's adorable.  We've been dating for about two years now. and I'll post a pic of some Smile They're pretty))
Oh, good for you. ^^ And 'kay. )

Copperpelt wrote:
Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Weeping_Willow_Fireworks_by_cokebottleglasses

OH! I've seen these before, I just didn't know their name. XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: