Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:50 pm

(OMG Yeah, seriously.. You know.. Unless I don't like what you guys do Wink XD lol cause I think I'm the 'mod' on this sight.)) ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:51 pm

((haha if you want Moon! ))

((hey Sparrow Welcome back!)
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((We can that's for sure. We could always start that as long as you guys will be on for a while. I wonder where Bear is. I haven't seen her for a while. Where shall we start with the big plot? Maybe Cliff telling Dracul about the poker game he has set up? ))

(I am always stalking Bear, she's at the top of my following/ friends to stalk list. She was busy making a fan fic contest and stuff. I think she's run out of ideas. xD )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:55 pm

HollyWood wrote:
Teddy chuckled. "Time does that to a person -- makes them change." He shifted a bit in his chair, leaning to one side instead of sitting straight up. "You look different as well. Much more grown up, naturally. Lovely all the same." It wouldn't do to rekindle an old friendship without a compliment, would it? Plus Teddy liked to tease; it was one of the ways he talked himself into a hole rather often. It was true though, Ana had always been a pretty little girl. "I am glad to see you again, Ana," he continued, pushing himself to his feet. "I look forward to catching up with all of you at supper. And now I had better go change so I don't hold you up any longer."

Anastasia was made embarrassed again by his compliment. It was odd, being complimented by someone who used to pull at her braids when playing with her. Her cheeks stayed a slightly rosy shade as she stood up as well," I'm glad to see you as well, Teddy." She enjoyed using his nick name better, it made her feel young again. "Of course, how silly of me. You must want a moment to yourself, I suppose I can't keep you to myself forever. " She teased back,"I'll lead you to your room if you wish."
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Angelus Mortis wrote:
Hm, I think Spar was gonna make him, if I'm not mistaken. But then again I could be wrong. //shrugs// )

(Me me??? Nope, I can't make anyone.

As you can see, my hands are full with Mabel. If it weren't so late I'd squeeze something in. But unfortunately it's nearly midnight. The reason I didn't come on soon was because I got caught up in a storm, then a friend was around so I hung out with him. [Yes yes, you know who.] Then my Ipad died so yeah... xD )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:59 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((haha if you want Moon! ))

((hey Sparrow Welcome back!)
'Kay. Just wanted to have a reason for him being in a kinda bad mood. XD)
Dracul sighed inwardly, realizing his mistake. It was bad enough those idiots of his past had appeared again, but for them to ruffle his feathers so much surprised him. "I'm fine..." He said, neither reassuringly nor very unconvincing. "I apologize for my remark." He added, not wanting to offend Cliff, who he had grown quite fond of over the years. "Anyway, what is it you were invited to?" Asked the Valet, changing the subject neatly.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:00 am

Copperpelt wrote:
(OMG Yeah, seriously.. You know.. Unless I don't like what you guys do Wink XD lol cause I think I'm the 'mod' on this sight.)) ))
Yes, I believe you are. XD)
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§ wrote:
Angelus Mortis wrote:
Hm, I think Spar was gonna make him, if I'm not mistaken. But then again I could be wrong. //shrugs// )

(Me me??? Nope, I can't make anyone.

As you can see, my hands are full with Mabel. If it weren't so late I'd squeeze something in. But unfortunately it's nearly midnight. The reason I didn't come on soon was because I got caught up in a storm, then a friend was around so I hung out with him. [Yes yes, you know who.] Then my Ipad died so yeah... xD )
Oh, 'kay then. X3 )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:04 am

((Lol well okay then maybe, moon if yu wanted to rp that second guy you could xD))

((I apologize now if im slow to respond because Im on my phone now. Give me a sec to reply))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:04 am

"Alas, no, you cannot. Then the rest of the world would be missing my delightful company," he joked, holding a hand to his chest. "Ah, that would be lovely, thank you." He opened the door for her and motioned for her to go through. Once again she was doing the things he would have expected a servant to do, but he wasn't complaining about the company. He hadn't quite gotten a full smile out of her yet, but he was getting there. He was pretty sure he'd made her blush, too, which was charming. Mabel might be more open to jokes -- he seemed to remember her as quite a prankster, and she was a bit younger. "Is Mabel still up to her old tricks? Spiders in the teacups and such?" In his head he was calculating how old she must be by now. Early teens, he thought. Not quite so hardened by life yet. But then, they all would be hardened; they had lost a brother in the war not two years earlier. He winced at his carelessness and self-absorption. Why was he so eager for a good time when he had walked into a likely still-grieving home? Honestly, Theodore.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:09 am

Copperpelt wrote:
((Lol well okay then maybe, moon if yu wanted to rp that second guy you could xD))

((I apologize now if im slow to respond because Im on my phone now. Give me a sec to reply))
Huh? Me? NO thank you, ma'am. I suck at romance, and love triangles are like chicken scratches to me. XD )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:15 am

Anastasia gave a slight sigh of amusment,"Well, you know her. She is not as childish as she used to be, but what love she had for games turned into love for horses of all things. We can't seem to ever get her off her horse." She led him down the hall, enjoying the company of an old friend," She's happy though, and that seems to be a hard thing to come by these days.. " she shook her head slightly,"Sorry I mustn't be so dreary." The young woman loomed at a door to her right,"I believe this is where Marcus has intended for you to stay. " Ana stepped back from the door to let him past her,"Ill leave you to get settled in then. I will see you at dinner." She nodded a goodbye and began to walk down the hall.

--

Cliff could tell he wasn't getting the full story, but he knew by now not to push something with Dracul. He was too firm and would never tell what was on his mind, no matter what Cliff would say. "Well, it seems I've been invited to a game with the Kings Nephew. I met him at a club the other night and apparently he's a fan of the game and has called upon me to join him. " He offered Dracul a grin,"Im most excited. Im hoping maybe to put in a good word for Anastasia. I know she isn't looking for anyone now, but could you imagine the possibility for her? "
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:17 am

((Lol whatever you say ! We will have to find another person to do it then XD ))
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:20 am

Teddy shook his head. "Please, be as dreary as you must, so long as it might help. And so long as you promise to smile eventually, at something." He smiled softly at her and nodded, resting a hand on the doorknob. "Thank you, Ana." He pushed into the room as she walked away, not having realized this was the second time now he'd forgone formalities and called her Ana. Oh, what would father say?
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:31 am

(Haha now what Holly? XD ))

Anastasia didnt mind being called Ana for once. She was more kf a fan of being called on properly, but with Theodore it just seemed odd. She was so used to calling him Teddy. Had she not smiled at all while she was with him? Was she really that corrupted still by the death of her brother? She went into her room and closed the door, Im afraid I must try to be more joyful at dinner.. I dont want to bore him. She let her ladys maid fit her hair in a pretty updue. She didnt wear make up, she never did. Her dress had been gray, but she put on a faded blue one instead, making her eyes pop. She sighed. "Its almost time to go down I suppose "
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:31 am

Copperpelt wrote:
Anastasia gave a slight sigh of amusment,"Well, you know her. She is not as childish as she used to be, but what love she had for games turned into love for horses of all things. We can't seem to ever get her off her horse." She led him down the hall, enjoying the company of an old friend," She's happy though, and that seems to be a hard thing to come by these days.. " she shook her head slightly,"Sorry I mustn't be so dreary." The young woman loomed at a door to her right,"I believe this is where Marcus has intended for you to stay. " Ana stepped back from the door to let him past her,"Ill leave you to get settled in then. I will see you at dinner." She nodded a goodbye and began to walk down the hall.

--

Cliff could tell he wasn't getting the full story, but he knew by now not to push something with Dracul. He was too firm and would never tell what was on his mind, no matter what Cliff would say. "Well, it seems I've been invited to a game with the Kings Nephew. I met him at a club the other night and apparently he's a fan of the game and has called upon me to join him. " He offered Dracul a grin,"Im most excited. Im hoping maybe to put in a good word for Anastasia. I know she isn't looking for anyone now, but could you imagine the possibility for her? "
Oh, Dracul could imagine it alright. But it didn't strike him as something to be overly happy about. But perhaps that mindset was from his own experience with love and all things related. Still, if Cliff was happy he was glad. "Wonderful," He said aloud, not dwelling on his thoughts too much. "And when is it to be?" Clubs had always been a place he seldom went too, but bars on the other hand had been his only companion for the most part of his teen years. Though he had broken the habit a few years ago after cutting ties.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:36 am

Oh...I may poof soon... .3. It's late yeah...XD)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:37 am

Teddy grumbled and flopped onto the bed in a very undignified manner. He was tired from travelling all day and from being away from home. But his stomach rumbled a little after a moment, so he pushed himself up and changed quickly. He'd told Riggs he could go straight to bed after he put Teddy's things in his room. He could manage to dress himself for one night, and manage he did. Until it was time for supper, though, he sat to read one of his books.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:41 am

Cliff sighed,"Well, thats the thing. Its quiet odd, he wants to meet at a far off place in the city tomorrow at midnight. Its all quiet mysterious. " He began getting undressed so that he could let Dracul dress him.
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:42 am

*quite
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:43 am

It's okay Holly, I knew what she meant. ^^)

"And you don't find that a tad bit suspicious?" Inquired the valet casually, doing a few last adjustments to the heir's clothing as he waited for  him to undress himself. The news of the visiting lord had spread like wildfire through the servant quarters, and Dracul himself was rather curious on the matter, but he decided to let Cliff rattle on about this, if it pleased him. Anyway, Dracul didn't start conversations of his own a lot, so he was fine with the normal everyday happenings.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:55 am

(Haha Teddy sounds like a funny guy ))

The gong rang for dinner and Anastasia found herself quickly making her way to the dinning room. She sat herself down, but didn't see anyone yet. She began go get worried that Danielle still had her parent preoccupied. It wasn't proper for her to have dinner with Teddy without someone else there.. Mabel and Cliff didn't seem to be in a hurry to come down either. She sat and waited.
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:00 am

(Ha ha. Thanks. Wink)

Teddy looked up when the gong rang and stood, tossing his book unceremoniously onto the bed. He straightened his jacket and pants before leaving the room and heading down the stairs. He was a little disoriented for a moment, but immensely relieved when he did in fact find the dining room rather easily. He laughed when he saw only Ana at the table. "I suppose I shall have to settle for the silver. I feel out of line arriving before your mother. She's not ill, I hope?"

(I'm going to bed. Good night!)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:12 am

(Opps :3 ))

Cliff shrugged, waiting to be dressed as he thought,"I should be fine, he seems like a stand up Gent." He ran a hand through his hair,"Besides, If I get into trouble I can always call for you
." He joked lightly. He chuckled, glad to see that Dracul cared for him, it was nice to be cared for,"You could come with me f you want, I think ill stay in town over night so I could use you if you wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:18 am

(Good night Holly! ))

Anastasia gave him a the slightest smile when he laughed,"She is with our other guest I suppose.. She threw us for a loop today. I do apologize for how unorganized your visit has been so far. I know my parents wish to be here to welcome you. Please dont think too badly of them."
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:34 am

"Not at all," Teddy said, waving a hand. "Mm, where do you suppose I ought to sit? I don't want to be presumptuous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: