Downton Abbey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downton Abbey

Roleplay Site for Warrior cats and other roleplays! Feel free to creat and roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§
Copperpelt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:50 pm

((We can that's for sure. We could always start that as long as you guys will be on for a while. I wonder where Bear is. I haven't seen her for a while. Where shall we start with the big plot? Maybe Cliff telling Dracul about the poker game he has set up? ))
Back to top Go down
https://downton-abbeyy.forumotion.com
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

Location : A ℓαη∂ ωнєяє αℓℓ αяє ƒяєє αη∂ тιмєѕ ѕтαη∂ѕ ƒσяєνєя ѕтιℓℓ.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:53 pm

I'm gonna be onto at least 11 CST. If some great disaster doesn't occur that is. ^^ As for bear, I don't know either. If that's the exact same SN she has on WCF I can stalk her if you like, but that's all I can do. DX And yeah, that sounds like a good place to start. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Michael got dressed properly in his serving attire. He made his way down to the Staff dining room to see if he could start setting out dishes for dinner. He didn't know what the cooks had made today, but it smelt delicious. His green eyes gazed around the room at familiar faces as he said hello to a few. He felt a little slow for some reason, but he wouldn't let that hold him back today.

((He's a footman I just made him :3 Anybody wishes to rp with him they can.)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:55 pm

((Nah it's okay. She'll come on when she wants to. And you wanna start? Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((Nah it's okay. She'll come on when she wants to.  And you wanna start? Smile ))
'Kay. ^^ And I have problems with taking the first step in anything so... can you? If you'd be so kind. :3 )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Actually, Teddy had meant he would have liked to see his room and have a short moment to unwind, but it didn't matter much. He followed Lady Anastasia's example and settled his large frame into one of the chairs. "If you're prepared to have me, I'd be delighted to dine with you all, of course. It's been too long since my last visit." He smiled then.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:04 pm

( lol sure :3 ))

Cliff came into his room, ready to change into his dinner attire. He was eager to meet the new man who would be staying with them. He took off his current jacket and looked around the room. His attire was set out but Dracul at least wasn't in plain sight. "Dracul?"
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:05 pm

(Whoa, wait, what's this huge plot we're starting? I just want to make sure I'm on the same page.)
(...Does the font on this website look infuriatingly, headache-inducing-ly small to anybody else, or is it just me?)
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:17 pm

((Sorry Holly I'm still working on my Lingo.. lol Smile ))

Anastasia offered a slight smile,"It has been a long time, unfortunately. We would have loved to have you visit more." She placed her hands on her lap appropriately,"You must tell me how you and your family have been getting along."
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
( lol sure :3 ))

Cliff came into his room, ready to change into his dinner attire.  He was eager to meet the new man who would be staying with them. He took off his current jacket and looked around the room. His attire was set out but Dracul at least wasn't in plain sight. "Dracul?"
Dracul was in another part of the room, hidden from view, dusting dutifully in between a space between the wardrobe and the wall on his knees. Despite the fact that it was the maids job, he, being himself, couldn't stand the sight of anything out of order. Therefore after he had come in to set out his Lord's clothing he subconsciously began tidying up with vim and vigor. Upon hearing his name being called however he poked his head into view, disappearing again and appearing momentarily from behind the furniture; dusting himself off and bowing apologetically. "I beg you pardon, my lord."
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:24 pm

HollyWood wrote:
(Whoa, wait, what's this huge plot we're starting? I just want to make sure I'm on the same page.)
(...Does the font on this website look infuriatingly, headache-inducing-ly small to anybody else, or is it just me?)
Eh...it is kinda small, but I'm used to small. I'd really rather have the ads disappear, as my computer just blocked a pop-up. )
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Well, Holly hadn't decided yet exactly how many members there were in the Allison family. She thought she might leave it open in case anybody else wanted to make a sibling someday, or in case she needed to make up family members as she went for plots. But his family wasn't the most interesting part of the conversation to Teddy. He laughed and snapped his fingers. "So you do remember me? I wasn't sure that you would." His eyes shone with a hint of amusement. She certainly was much more stiff than the wide-eyed girl with dark braids he'd chased toads with, but he was certain he could get her to crack a smile eventually. How hard could it be? Then maybe she'd look more like a childhood playmate.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:26 pm

((Haha. Well, Cliff is going to loose big in a poker game, which he wont be able to pay back. THen he will be framed for a crime. And then he will go to jail, and he will get out eventually. Then when he does get out he will fake his death, and only his valet will know. And then his Valet will get accused of killing him and Cliff will have to come back and save him. But he will come back with a wife and a child on the way. And then it will be weird. But I wanted someone to make the new heir since Cliff will be the last one left in the direct family. I wanted maybe for there to be love triangle between the new heir and Teddy with Ana.. (maybe, unless it would bore you guys).. And then there is going to b a real death in the Staff area due to bullying. )) ((Did I get everything? ))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:26 pm

HollyWood wrote:
Well, Holly hadn't decided yet exactly how many members there were in the Allison family. She thought she might leave it open in case anybody else wanted to make a sibling someday, or in case she needed to make up family members as she went for plots. But his family wasn't the most interesting part of the conversation to Teddy. He laughed and snapped his fingers. "So you do remember me? I wasn't sure that you would." His eyes shone with a hint of amusement. She certainly was much more stiff than the wide-eyed girl with dark braids he'd chased toads with, but he was certain he could get her to crack a smile eventually. How hard could it be? Then maybe she'd look more like a childhood playmate.
XD Lol. )
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
((Haha. Well, Cliff is going to loose big in a poker game, which he wont be able to pay back.  THen he will be framed for a crime.  And then he will go to jail, and he will get out eventually.  Then when he does get out he will fake his death, and only his valet will know.  And then his Valet will get accused of killing him and Cliff will have to come back and save him. But he will come back with a wife and a child on the way. And then it will be weird. But I wanted someone to make the new heir since Cliff will be the last one left in the direct family.  I wanted maybe for there to be love triangle between the new heir and Teddy with Ana.. (maybe, unless it would bore you guys).. And then there is going to b a real death in the Staff area due to bullying. )) ((Did I get everything? ))
Pretty much, yeah. ^^)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:33 pm

(Ok, I get it! Cool! Well, I would offer to make the heir, but if we want him to be Teddy's rival for love interests maybe I'd better not do that, yeah? Haha. I like the ideas though. Poor Cliff has quite the year ahead of him.)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Hm, I think Spar was gonna make him, if I'm not mistaken. But then again I could be wrong. //shrugs// )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Cliff held up a hand to Dracul,"Don't apologize, friend. It's quiet alright." He smiled friendly, "You'll never guess what I've been invited to." He said excitedly.

___

Anastasia nodded feeling amused by his excitement over such a thing. Her eyes seemed to brighten up a bit,"Of course I did, I was just taken aback by how much you had changed." Then she rethought her words, feeling embarrassed,"By that of course I mean you look like you've done very well for yourself." Her cheeks grew a bit red, That was bad, Ana. Get yourself together. He's a friend, not a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:42 pm

(Haha At this point I'm not sure who's making who, but either way I'm glad you all enjoy the plans. And yeah lol Cliff is in for a rough one..))
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
Cliff held up a hand to Dracul,"Don't apologize, friend. It's quiet alright." He smiled friendly, "You'll never guess what I've been invited to." He said excitedly.

___

Anastasia nodded feeling amused by his excitement over such a thing.  Her eyes seemed to brighten up a bit,"Of course I did, I was just taken aback by how much you had changed." Then she rethought her words, feeling embarrassed,"By that of course I mean you look like you've done very well for yourself." Her cheeks grew a bit red, That was bad, Ana. Get yourself together.  He's a friend, not a stranger.
Dracul raised an eyebrow as he put away the rag he had been using, glad to see his pants weren't in too bad of a state, as one of the maid had cleaned the room the other day. "I should think I wouldn't, as last I checked I couldn't read minds." He remarked, not meaning to put a damper on Cliff's excitement, but the words just came out.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:47 pm

Copperpelt wrote:
(Haha At this point I'm not sure who's making who, but either way I'm glad you all enjoy the plans.  And yeah lol Cliff is in for a rough one..))
Yes, the plans are lovely, and we don't have to worry about any mods deleted them. >:3 )
Back to top Go down
Copperpelt

Copperpelt

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Cliff gave him a puzzled look, noticing his sarcasm," Dear Chap, are you quiet alright?" It wasn't an angry tone as to be expected, but more concerned.
Back to top Go down
§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

§~ѕραяяσωƒєαтнєя~§

Location : A nice, small, rural town in a small state on the Eastern coast of the U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:50 pm

(Woah, two pages!

Thanks Cop, I just realized I might actually be funny since two other people said the same thing. xD

Yup, storms. -.-

Let ne quote you guys.......)
Back to top Go down
Angelus Mortis

Angelus Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Before I reply, are we still doing the gang thing as like a minor side?)
Back to top Go down
HollyWood

HollyWood

Teddy chuckled. "Time does that to a person -- makes them change." He shifted a bit in his chair, leaning to one side instead of sitting straight up. "You look different as well. Much more grown up, naturally. Lovely all the same." It wouldn't do to rekindle an old friendship without a compliment, would it? Plus Teddy liked to tease; it was one of the ways he talked himself into a hole rather often. It was true though, Ana had always been a pretty little girl. "I am glad to see you again, Ana," he continued, pushing himself to his feet. "I look forward to catching up with all of you at supper. And now I had better go change so I don't hold you up any longer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey (Roleplay)   Downton Abbey (Roleplay) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey (Roleplay)
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downton Abbey :: Roleplays-
Jump to: